Usefully items

Cyclops1989

This is my first time doing this and I have a suggestion to make traveling in certain areas more faster by adding an item in the coin shop that replaces a pokemon with teleport. And also I saw that the assault vest is only in the PvP shop can you also put it in the PvE shop as well. I hope you consider my suggestions. Thank you

23 hours ago, cyclops1989 said:

This is my first time doing this and I have a suggestion to make traveling in certain areas more faster by adding an item in the coin shop that replaces a pokemon with teleport. And also I saw that the assault vest is only in the PvP shop can you also put it in the PvE shop as well. I hope you consider my suggestions. Thank you

What you mean by making travel in certain areas faster and the thing about teleport can you describe it better? cause there is already transport system in all regions that helps a lot.

Just a Greek dude.

7 minutes ago, GeoMine said:

What you mean by making travel in certain areas faster and the thing about teleport can you describe it better? cause there is already transport system in all regions that helps a lot.

yes there are teleport system everyone where (Transport)

Discord.arjit
My Shop-EVENT,SHINY, PVP POKEMONS AT FAIR PRICE

1111.jpg

21 hours ago, GeoMine said:

Yeah that's what i said but i didnt understand the point you said about the teleport items can explain it to me?

message me ingame if you are on silver server.I will help you there

Discord.arjit
My Shop-EVENT,SHINY, PVP POKEMONS AT FAIR PRICE

1111.jpg

11 hours ago, Rarehunt1 said:

message me ingame if you are on silver server.I will help you there

I play on gold server but i can't see the point pming you ingame i mean its better explain me here so if someone else have the same questions like me can solve them. ❤️

Just a Greek dude.