I lost 360 rare candys upon completion of darkrai's quest

Christoff

Hello good morning, a few days ago I finished the darkrai quest, 1 days later when I want to evolve into a poke I realize that I did not have any rare candy in my backpack, I have been posting my problem in the general bugs forum but there is none Answer, I hope you can help me here, the heatran and pinkan island quests I already finished a long time ago so they are not an option to be able to recover my 360 rare candys

On 10/16/2020 at 5:38 PM, Christoff said:

Hello good morning, a few days ago I finished the darkrai quest, 1 days later when I want to evolve into a poke I realize that I did not have any rare candy in my backpack, I have been posting my problem in the general bugs forum but there is none Answer, I hope you can help me here, the heatran and pinkan island quests I already finished a long time ago so they are not an option to be able to recover my 360 rare candys

On 10/17/2020 at 5:35 AM, MegaRatata said:

I also loose my rare candy and vitamins that I get in dark realm quest 

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused and the late reply. I notified Content Scripters about your issue and they will look into it. I will notify you once I know more about it. I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

2 hours ago, Nandeeshakantli said:

Bump

Hey! I saw you lost three Rare Candies during the quest? Could that be right or is there anything else? Looking forward to your reply. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

15 hours ago, Nandeeshakantli said:

Yes, I lost 3 candies. Also EVS items I guess 

I think this bug is with many people. So please find a way fix it for everyone who has this problem.

Hey there!

Your items should be back now. Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. Also, the bug should have already been fixed, so it only affects older cases now. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png