Account Activation

Blinderlog

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hi,

I just register my account now, but i don't receive the mail for validate my account so i can't loggin...

I have try to make a second account but the same problems i don't receive the mail... :Frown:

(Sorry for my english, i'm french)

Guest Damasos

I got the same problem i registered with 2 e-mail adress and did not get a verification E-Mail i also checked the spam folder but there was no e-mail :confused:

Use Gmail to register it's the best provider to far, also don't spam mails it's limited (ore informations on this topic : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16199 )

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Guest Damasos

So i registered with a gmail account and did not get a verification even the spam folder is empty so is there a possibility to get another e-mail verification e-mail`?

The server will send up to 5 mails per hour per ip. More than enough. If you haven't received anything try again in an hour.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.