Mew Quest Issue-(Prof.Oak Script)

Rkyt1

Hi 👦.The problem i am facing is regarding my mew quest. i actually have all requirements for the mew quest.here they are👇

Spoiler

bug.png.bb7f6e9c450b7b9c6e338071d4cf74b7.png

so to get old sea map,i should talk to old man in celadon office,he is saying indirectly to get my dex checkup.so i went to prof.oak(according to youtube videos) and here the problem shows up.:

Prof.Oak should ask me regarding me dex according to video but rather he is asking me regarding mega evolutions of kanto starters(squirtle,bulbasaur,charmander)... so pls help with this issue

10 hours ago, RKYT1 said:

Hi 👦.The problem i am facing is regarding my mew quest. i actually have all requirements for the mew quest.here they are👇

Reveal hidden contents

bug.png.bb7f6e9c450b7b9c6e338071d4cf74b7.png

so to get old sea map,i should talk to old man in celadon office,he is saying indirectly to get my dex checkup.so i went to prof.oak(according to youtube videos) and here the problem shows up.:

Prof.Oak should ask me regarding me dex according to video but rather he is asking me regarding mega evolutions of kanto starters(squirtle,bulbasaur,charmander)... so pls help with this issue

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I assume you already have 100 ingame hours collected? Regarding your issue, right now you will have to get all three Mega Stones from Prof. Oak to continue with the Mew Quest. 

However, I contacted a Content Scripter and he is already looking into the issue. He will add an option that allows you to continue with the Mew Quest without getting all three Mega Stones from Prof. Oak. Please keep in mind that this could take some time. 

I hope this helped you with your question. If you happen to have more questions, feel free to let me know. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.