Gold & Silver Server GIBLE HUNT

Hi guys! My name is Ashwee (or Ash) from the Black Sword guild on Gold Server!

:PikaLurk:

Last month, I had announced a PVE event that I will be holding monthly and will be based on themes. (see the full intro at the beginning here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/160471-gold-silver-server-bulbasaur-hunt/ ) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This month (OCTOBER) is known for its sp00ky Pokemon and themes. PRO has also released their Halloween event which has influenced the theme for this month. I asked you all in the Black Sword guild server (join here: https://discord.gg/WbTKbt7) which Halloween Pokemon you all would like to hunt this time around. The winner of that poll was our spooky little dinosaur GIBLE! 

stop yelling at me for not including Froakie or I will cry

Gible is a no-MS (some locations do require it but most do not) Ground/Dragon type Pokemon that everyone loves to use in PVP. It has been given a Halloween form this year and looks like the most spooky little dinosaur you will ever lay your eyes on. Since Halloween forms are extremely rare (some may say they are non-existent), we have decided to allow you to submit ALL Gibles as long as they fit in our rules and regulations. This will not be limited to Halloween form only but of course, you will receive extra points if you are one of the lucky ones to find it. 

Like last month, we will be rewarding the Gible with the HIGHEST POINTS and the LOWEST POINTS.

The event will begin on October 27th at 1100 UTC and you may begin hunting at that time.

You MUST submit your Gibles by October 31st at 1100 UTC. 

Prizes will be distributed October 31st/November 1st. If you cannot pick up your prizes right away, you must let me know and we will plan a date and time.
     -If you are in 
SILVER SERVER, I will be bringing your prizes to you free of charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:SquirtleSquad:

✅ You MUST be in the Black Sword discord server to participate. The link will be here and also at the end of this post. (https://discord.gg/WbTKbt7 )

✅The Pokemon CAN ONLY BE CAUGHT DURING THE TIME FRAME OF THIS EVENT. 

❎ You must provide a screenshot from the Capture Date Checker if you win showing us that you have caught that Gible during the time frame given.

✅The Pokemon MUST be your OT. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIZES :CharYay:

BEST GIBLE

-A role in the discord server (“NOMber 1”)

-1x CC

-1x Life Orb

-1x Halloween Cosmetic of YOUR Choice (can be anything Halloween related)

WORST GIBLE

-A role in the discord server (“TRASHCHOMP”)

-1x CC

-1x Leftovers

-1x Halloween Cosmetic of YOUR Choice (can be anything Halloween related)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you join our server (https://discord.gg/WbTKbt7), I will get you set up in the event specified channel and will answer any other questions you may have! Oh, and a nice little hint to expand your points…… Certain natures/abilities will grant you more points while others will decrease your points.

As always, good luck and have fun!

As always, a small shoutout to Mskell for the artwork uwu you the best

GIBLE-HUNT.png

• Like 1