Can't Login to Server: "Can not connect to server"

Alex8lot

1. 1.

PRO Username: Alex8lot

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I just downloaded the new client earlier, then was able to play fine. Then I went to eat dinner, and now it's not working.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried closing out, waiting like an hour, everything.

Description and Message

I have no idea why this isn't working. Every time I try to login, I get the message, "Can not connect to server" even though other people are online.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

all they keep saying is " keep trying and wait it out " and im like, ive been waiting. waiting over 20 hours in 3 days to get online, and when you ask for help thats the respond xd they should fix the client before they add hoenn..

The server was down a couple times so that's a possibility. Other wise closing the client until you get a logging in, sometimes the que will be hidden due to bandwidth issues. Otherwise the connection problems are being worked on, but it takes time and some redoing of the coding. So all we really can respond with is be patient we're volunteers making a game we love, not corporate workers or magicians. I hope you all can play soon.