Hello Everyone!

116140 welcome enjoy your time here in PRO :y:

116193 Welcome! Hope you have fun here and if you need any help, feel free to pm me here or I can be about on the IRC/Discord chats we have available!
Thank you both! I hope I have a good time too! :Smile: Okay, I'll message you when I need to, thank you!

Guess this is the rise of the newbies (Me included lol)

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

116340 Guess this is the rise of the newbies (Me included lol)
Well you know, lately this game has been played by more popular YouTubers and having a lot of good things said about it on the internet, that it is gaining a bigger audience. That's why the staff is putting in a new server, and now that people can register for this game again there is going to be a lot more newer people :Crazy:

Exactly. I'm looking forward into a bigger and better community. Viva La Pro :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Im also new to PRO. Although i'm still waiting to actually get to play the game due to the overflow of players registering into this game. From what i've seen and heard, this game looks fun and very exciting. Hopefully, I can join :Grin: