Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<r>In Game name: Shiyagami<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 760<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Malaysia<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO :I played it everyday(4 to 5 hours per day)<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? i want to be a part of a community to get more friends so that we can share information among each other and help each other to become a top pokemon master!<br/>

<E>:Crazy:</E></r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Shiyagami"><s>

</s><POST content="228189"><s></s>228189<e></e></POST> In Game name: Shiyagami<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 760<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Malaysia<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO :I played it everyday(4 to 5 hours per day)<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? i want to be a part of a community to get more friends so that we can share information among each other and help each other to become a top pokemon master!<br/>

<E>:Crazy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi i have sent the discord link to you on PM hope to see you on the discord chat</r>

<r>In Game Name: Xavierwo<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 240<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Hong Kong<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO : 5 days per week<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? I want to socialize and hv fun in this game.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="xavierwo"><s>

</s>In Game Name: Xavierwo<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 240<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Hong Kong<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO : 5 days per week<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? I want to socialize and hv fun in this game.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks for your application<br/>

please check pm for the discord invite link <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Thomas / StabbedYa<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> 124 Plz dont judge :P<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Australia <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Well i am not sure daily but recently i got my laptop fix from all the hardcore poketraining and now i am back YIPPY and hopping to play till i drop (max 2-5h min 1-2h) <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Ohh yeah that i guess that hole rezone im filling this out <br/>

Well when i play MMO i like to get a group/communits i can play a joke around with and normaly i have a blast but recently i resized im being antisocial and thats is not ok for me because i need to get back on track so i was wandering if there was a friendly guilde that i could join and someone pointed me this out in the chat <br/>

so thanks to him/her soz i foggot your name :( but ill try to remember :) thats about it....</r>

<r><QUOTE author="StabbedYa"><s>

</s><POST content="230809"><s></s>230809<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Thomas / StabbedYa<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> 124 Plz dont judge :P<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Australia <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Well i am not sure daily but recently i got my laptop fix from all the hardcore poketraining and now i am back YIPPY and hopping to play till i drop (max 2-5h min 1-2h) <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Ohh yeah that i guess that hole rezone im filling this out <br/>

Well when i play MMO i like to get a group/communits i can play a joke around with and normaly i have a blast but recently i resized im being antisocial and thats is not ok for me because i need to get back on track so i was wandering if there was a friendly guilde that i could join and someone pointed me this out in the chat <br/>

so thanks to him/her soz i foggot your name :( but ill try to remember :) thats about it....<e>

</e></QUOTE>

nice to meet you thomas, <br/>

please check ur mailbox for the discord invite link <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<t>Greetings folks, My name is Maciek in game nick is gugi10 and i am from Poland<br/>

Started playing 03-04-2016 play time is equal to 87 hrs 57 mins :P<br/>

I am 20 years old.<br/>

I applied to your guild because i am looking for some english speaking community to play with. I am still quite newbie into game.<br/>

Waiting for an answer ;)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="gugi10"><s>

</s><POST content="230843"><s></s>230843<e></e></POST> Greetings folks, My name is Maciek in game nick is gugi10 and i am from Poland<br/>

Started playing 03-04-2016 play time is equal to 87 hrs 57 mins :P<br/>

I am 20 years old.<br/>

I applied to your guild because i am looking for some english speaking community to play with. I am still quite newbie into game.<br/>

Waiting for an answer ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey, welcome to our guild, please check you mailbox. :)</r>

547f747ae8bc.png

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Check out these nice topics: Rent a bot | Reborn shop

Discord tag: Prochainezo#0734