Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<r>Name / In Game name My name is Jakub (Jacob), while my IGN is Sparkielek<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played At this moment it's amount of 41 hours and a half played, but its still rising<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? I'm from small town in Poland (For the ones who are interested, you can check it in googlemaps - Łęczyca)<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? I usually play from 3 to sometimes 9 (xD) hours a day but there's a school year incoming (for me 2nd High School class) and I guess I'll be online only on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? I liked your introduction? let's say, simple as that <E>:Smile:</E> I also thought that playing with an experienced guild is much more satisfying than playing solo/with just 2 of my friends.<br/>

<br/>

As I said earlier, my name is Jakub, for now I'm 17 years old. I'm pretty nerdish guy and so I'm interested in things like physics, maths and space. I'm not really into politics or economy, tho I like making jokes of these two subjects. I think that puns are the best jokes existing so if you decide to let me join you, you can expect many of those. (Lol, I've just accidently send this post before even ending this xD, let me finish it please) My fav eating is Italian/Norwegian, whereas I've always wanted to live somewhere deep in a forest in Scandinavia. The things I enjoy doing besides games is reading books and listening to the music (some rap but rock is in my heart since child years). I'll be able to use Discord, however I'm working now (ending on Sunday) and on this, well, sh***y laptop I can't even watch youtube films properly. <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Hope you enjoyed my apllication and hopefully see you soon in-game. <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Post Scriptum - I've just got messaged that my post contains too many smiles. What a shame.<br/>

Post Scriptum 2 - forgot to add - I'm playing on Red Server.</r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Velskulz"><s>

</s><POST content="116986"><s></s>116986<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="HerrSotschez"><s>
</s><POST content="116967"><s></s>116967<e></e></POST> I want to join ur guild! im so alone in this game <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Ingame Time: 55 Hours now<br/>

<br/>

Badges: 8 (Im preparing for E4)<br/>

<br/>

Online time: ~4 Hours a day .<br/>

Im pretty often online! <br/>

<br/>

Languages: German, English<br/>

About me: My english is pretty good i think & im playin Pokemon since i can read <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

(I know everything about EV- Training and IV stats)<br/>

<br/>

Let me join ur guild pls! <E>:Heart-eyes:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Great :x You are more than welcome ^^<br/>

Please join our discord so we can know more ab you :) Thanks mate :)<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0NMGLyB">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0NMGLyB</URL><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

I was inactive for a longer time because of school.<br/>

I really would like to join again if i get another chance my playtime is 144 hours now im active again..<br/>

im very sorry about beeing inactive without saying anything<br/>

Can i get a second chance and join again?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="HerrSotschez"><s>

</s><POST content="237038"><s></s>237038<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Velskulz"><s>
</s><POST content="116986"><s></s>116986<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="HerrSotschez"><s>
</s><POST content="116967"><s></s>116967<e></e></POST> I want to join ur guild! im so alone in this game <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

About me: My english is pretty good i think & im playin Pokemon since i can read <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0NMGLyB">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0NMGLyB</URL><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

I really would like to join again if i get another chance my playtime is 144 hours now im active again..<br/>

Can i get a second chance and join again?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

go go gooooo :x</r>

<r><QUOTE author="HerrSotschez"><s>

</s><POST content="237038"><s></s>237038<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Velskulz"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Can i get a second chance and join again?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome back !</r>

<r>In Game name: AYordle<br/>

<br/>

Hours played: 44 hours<br/>

<br/>

I am from the United States and I live in the state of California. <br/>

<br/>

What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO? I play almost everyday for about 2 hours I might play less since school is coming up, but I will still be very active.<br/>

<br/>

Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I am relatively new to PRO and I want to make new friends!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><U><s></s>More about me<e></e></U><e></e></B><br/>

Language: English was not my first language, but I can speak it fluently.<br/>

In PRO I've finished the Kanto region and now I'm just trying to EV train my Pokemon.<br/>

Lastly, I want to say that I'm looking forward to joining the guild and meet some new friends!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="AYordle"><s>

</s><POST content="239051"><s></s>239051<e></e></POST> In Game name: AYordle<br/>

<br/>

Hours played: 44 hours<br/>

<br/>

I am from the United States and I live in the state of California. <br/>

<br/>

What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO? I play almost everyday for about 2 hours I might play less since school is coming up, but I will still be very active.<br/>

<br/>

Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I am relatively new to PRO and I want to make new friends!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><U><s></s>More about me<e></e></U><e></e></B><br/>

Language: English was not my first language, but I can speak it fluently.<br/>

In PRO I've finished the Kanto region and now I'm just trying to EV train my Pokemon.<br/>

Lastly, I want to say that I'm looking forward to joining the guild and meet some new friends!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

nice to meet you!<br/>

please check private message for the discord invite link <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="wangatang"><s>

</s><POST content="239851"><s></s>239851<e></e></POST> Will / Wangatang<br/>

128 hours<br/>

Canada<br/>

Fairly often (2 - 3 hours a day)<br/>

Looking to meet new people and have a fun time ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

sry for late reply^^<br/>

welcome and check you inbox for the discord invite link :)<br/>

seeya</r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Lewisaid<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 45+<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? Victoria, Australia<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? I play everyday after work, 4-5hrs usually, 8+ when I have days off <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? I love being apart of a guild, meeting & connecting with like-minded people, seeing/hearing different opinions & ideas<br/>

<br/>

More about me:<br/>

I'm fluent in English & Aussie slang (unsure if that's relevant) <br/>

14 badges at the moment, been playing for little over a week, loving Revolution :)<br/>

Been playing Pokémon since I was young, from Red & Blue to Black 2<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Grin:</E></r>

[glow=green]"Its not by rejecting different ideas, but by accepting different ideas that the world creates a chemical reaction"

"This is truly the formula for changing the world"

-N[/glow]

6DhUTVB.gif?1

OIh9j1t.jpg

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Gykuzo<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 13<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?: Greece<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: I am very active, daily and mostly all day!<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ?: Guilds are the greatest place to be in a MMO game. That's why I am interesting in joining this large group of people and maybe make it better with my presence. Thanks in advance!</r>