Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<t>Hi im Mamathieuma from France 91 la cité. ive 18 years old, ign Mamathieu <br/>

990hours play time i finally want to join a guild beause its boring to play alone xD<br/>

I play all day because this game its life.<br/>

Why i join this guild? just i want to encounter the player of all the countries and have a lot of fun with you. Im also want to progress in pvp. This guild seem to be a good place for that.<br/>

Hope you can accept me ^^</t>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Mamathieu"><s>

</s><POST content="261952"><s></s>261952<e></e></POST> Hi im Mamathieuma from France 91 la cité. ive 18 years old, ign Mamathieu <br/>

990hours play time i finally want to join a guild beause its boring to play alone xD<br/>

I play all day because this game its life.<br/>

Why i join this guild? just i want to encounter the player of all the countries and have a lot of fun with you. Im also want to progress in pvp. This guild seem to be a good place for that.<br/>

Hope you can accept me ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Welcome Mamathieu ;)<br/>

Check your PM for the discord channel invite ^^</r>

<t>Hi im GodAres<br/>

ive played this game for 66hours and im from singapore !<br/>

Ive just joined and i play approximately 6-12h a day.<br/>

I wanna be part of Reborn because i wanna get to know more people and wanna get more knowledge about the game .<br/>

Hope i get to join the club w u guys :D</t>

<t>Hello guys im PerfectNight<br/>

I just joined the game and simply enjoy it <br/>

I have played for 68 hours <br/>

I want to be part of this guild because i want to enjoy this game with everyone ^_^ <br/>

Hope i can join =D</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Drakemil"><s>

</s><POST content="262035"><s></s>262035<e></e></POST> Hey guys I need a Guild I'm on yellow server, I've been playing for over 82 hours, I'm on jhoto right now and I've got 3 badges so far (from jhoto) thanks!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

this is red server guild sir<br/>

<QUOTE author="GodAres"><s>

</s><POST content="262268"><s></s>262268<e></e></POST> Hi im GodAres<br/>

ive played this game for 66hours and im from singapore !<br/>

Ive just joined and i play approximately 6-12h a day.<br/>

I wanna be part of Reborn because i wanna get to know more people and wanna get more knowledge about the game .<br/>

Hope i get to join the club w u guys :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="PerfectNight"><s>

</s><POST content="262277"><s></s>262277<e></e></POST> Hello guys im PerfectNight<br/>

I just joined the game and simply enjoy it <br/>

I have played for 68 hours <br/>

I want to be part of this guild because i want to enjoy this game with everyone ^_^ <br/>

Hope i can join =D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

please check ur pm ^^</r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hi, my name is vouch<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> So far my hours played is only 42 hours but I really enjoy the game and will be putting in much more time. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I am from the United States. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I try and play everyday, but sometimes can't due to real life stuff but I usually play everyday or at least a couple times a week. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I want to be apart of Reborn because I know this game is really fun, but it'd be so much better if I play through it with others and make friends and have tournaments and everything else like that. It seems like a really great time that I wanna be apart of. Thanks!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Vouch"><s>

</s><POST content="265134"><s></s>265134<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hi, my name is vouch<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> So far my hours played is only 42 hours but I really enjoy the game and will be putting in much more time. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I am from the United States. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I try and play everyday, but sometimes can't due to real life stuff but I usually play everyday or at least a couple times a week. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I want to be apart of Reborn because I know this game is really fun, but it'd be so much better if I play through it with others and make friends and have tournaments and everything else like that. It seems like a really great time that I wanna be apart of. Thanks!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Vouch^^ welcome! :)<br/>

check your PM for the dircord channel invite</r>

<r>Hi, my name is Slucky100<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I play like a 43 hours. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I am from Dominican Republic. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I try and play everyday, but sometimes i can't for the school<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I want to be apart of Reborn because I like this game, and i want to make friends, and enjoy more, thanks!</r>

<t>Name: Branden<br/>

In-Game name: GhillieGreen<br/>

I have a total of 150 hours played.<br/>

I play PRO often, at least 3-4 times a week for a couple of hours, usually with friends.<br/>

I want to be apart of Reborn mainly because I play this game a lot and I feel it would be even better in a guild and part of team.<br/>

I really like this game and hope to be part of the team soon!</t>