Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name -bushez-<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played - 814h-<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? - israel-<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? when i'm not working :P<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? to tell you the true I wanted to join because you do cool events but i want to join because i serach for a good guild and yours looks good :D</r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Real name: Ben, IGN: Redglaceon<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 65 Hours and 19 Min... and counting <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?: USA<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: It varies. typically on 3-5 times a week though.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ?: After looking at all the guilds available on red server, and especially seeing the guilds events, I've decided that Reborn would be the best fit for me. <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="RedGlaceon"><s>

</s><POST content="254801"><s></s>254801<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Real name: Ben, IGN: Redglaceon<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 65 Hours and 19 Min... and counting <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?: USA<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: It varies. typically on 3-5 times a week though.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ?: After looking at all the guilds available on red server, and especially seeing the guilds events, I've decided that Reborn would be the best fit for me. <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hey RedGlaceon! welcome ;)<br/>

Check your inbox for the discord channel invite^^</r>

<r>Hey :3 I would like to apply.<br/>

First thing I'd like to get out of the way is that, I'm only 13 (I saw the 'Over 16' rule but I wanted to try because this seems like a friendly guild <E>:Shy:</E> )<br/>

My ingame name is xELECTRICKSx.<br/>

Have played 77 hours so far.<br/>

I am from England.<br/>

I normally play at least 2 to 3 hours every day unless something comes in between of that.<br/>

I'd like to be part of a community that can provide answers and provide a welcoming atmosphere. I feel like I can follow the rules accordingly.<br/>

If my age is a problem, then don't worry. I'll be back in 3 years <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

Bai.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="xELECTRICKSx"><s>

</s><POST content="257376"><s></s>257376<e></e></POST> Hey :3 I would like to apply.<br/>

First thing I'd like to get out of the way is that, I'm only 13 (I saw the 'Over 16' rule but I wanted to try because this seems like a friendly guild <E>:Shy:</E> )<br/>

My ingame name is xELECTRICKSx.<br/>

Have played 77 hours so far.<br/>

I am from England.<br/>

I normally play at least 2 to 3 hours every day unless something comes in between of that.<br/>

I'd like to be part of a community that can provide answers and provide a welcoming atmosphere. I feel like I can follow the rules accordingly.<br/>

If my age is a problem, then don't worry. I'll be back in 3 years <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

Bai.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hey xELECTRICKSx! welcome :)<br/>

Check your inbox for the discord channel invite^^</r>