Chaosshop

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Charles / CrushVenom<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> 890h game time<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> well, I live... in my house, I'm from my room, and that in Canada<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> wake up at ten stop playing at around midnight or before if I want to take some break to play other games :P<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I know some nice guy from there and I heard yo guys are nice, been a while since I've been in a big guild so I decide to join after Poro invited me even if it took a while before I accept his request, so here I am :D<br/>

<br/>

I've been paying pokemon sine I'm a kid around 16 years, started pro this february and also like to meet new people ^-^</r>

<t>Hi I am Abramus and I m froma Belgium !<br/>

I began to play PRO 4 months ago, I am at 600hours of playtime.<br/>

I have always been a competitive player on every game I played. I love Moba aswell.<br/>

I have been playing with CrushVenom since I m on PRO so he told me about this guild and here I am :) !<br/>

<br/>

I hope to meet you soon guys !</t>

<t>Hello my name is Dakotah, i play on red and im considering joining this guild once i clear up things with my past guild, Im good friends with Roxanne as well, who recommended i join here. I meet all the reqs. Im 23, play on red, beat all regions, have almost 700 hours, and frequently use discord<br/>

Oh and my in game name is Blitzkrieg :)</t>

LdCR6mY.png

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name: Matthew / In Game name: Velkrie<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 24H 14M and counting.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Bloomington, Minnesota, USA<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime: 4-8 hrs / How often do you play PRO: Daily<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn: I have played Poke'mon since Poke Blue & Poke Red. Now the game is world wide with 1000 of players, i want to contribute my skill set. i have been out of the loop since Poke' Emerald then returned for Poke'mon Black then fell off. i was tired of the repetitive nonsense with the maps being the same and having play all alone. then i discovered the mother of all pearls PRO and i was back on top of my game. i want to have fun and enjoy the pokemon world with others. i feel that this guild would be amazing for my poke' experince as well as me being able to share mine with you. i could also use the support of people on the game itself from the guild being that this game is a breed all its own. :) <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name : Irl Dionisis /IGN Revelion<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played : Almost 800 hours<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? : Greece<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? I usually play 3-4 hours per day<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Some of my friends are here (Rox, Blitz and Venom)</r>

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png