Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<t>● Name/IGN: Westorz<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? It's always on and I spend most of my free-time on voice. <br/>

● Where are you from? Belgium GMT+01:00<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 73 Hr, 43 Min, started in 07-01-2016 where I first joined and eventually took a break when I hit a wall with grinding, got back into it recently playing about 4+ hours daily.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Complete the Pokedex and have a swag outfit.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Lendingf services and a community to talk to.</t>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Thor1998" post_id="391095" time="1496025847" user_id="998421"><s>

</s>

Name/IGN: thor1998<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? yes<br/>

● Where are you from? Asia <br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 230hours and I will play everyday when I'm free <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

● What's your goal in PRO?to be the greatest pokemon trainer <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Good Member

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome in our guild, please check your pms.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Westorz" post_id="391141" time="1496036590" user_id="327184"><s>

</s>

● Name/IGN: Westorz<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? It's always on and I spend most of my free-time on voice. <br/>

● Where are you from? Belgium GMT+01:00<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 73 Hr, 43 Min, started in 07-01-2016 where I first joined and eventually took a break when I hit a wall with grinding, got back into it recently playing about 4+ hours daily.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Complete the Pokedex and have a swag outfit.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Lendingf services and a community to talk to.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome in our guild, please check your pms.</r>

EQfLHTW.png

Check out these nice topics: Rent a bot | Chaos guild | Chaos shop

Discord tags: Walrosskastanie#5832 | Cames#0734 | BuyShinyNair#7175 | imhanjoo#4712

<r>● Name/IGN: Velkrie<br/>

<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, cant live without it<br/>

<br/>

● Where are you from? US/Minnesota and no i don't have a wood chipper (Fargo Reference) <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 43 hours and 15min playtime/ i play 3 or 4 times minimum a week if work, friends, girlfriend are not nagging at me <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? I honestly been playing Pokemon since the days RED and BLUE came out for the original game boy up to Pokemon BLACK. with that i guess i'm tired of going around the Pokemon world talking to npc's. i want to be social and share my Pokemon love and have fun with real people. simple enough right. <br/>

<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? honestly your guild name and your sign up sheet is set up very slick and clean so that sold me almost immediately. my other reason is i want to experience Pokemon the it was supposed to be played with others and your guild looks like a fun one. plus i am a solo player at the moment and if there was anything i would want the social aspect from with a mmo it would Pokemon hands down.<br/>

<br/>

*A Little Bit About Me: I am a very fun guy to be around with a demented sense of humor and a messed imagination. i love to socialize with others and share knowledge that i have learned (even though i am probably out dated) but i think the biggest thing people must know is i have a hard time with social cues and picking up on sarcasm so i tend to ask a lot of questions that may seem stupid. i have azburgerz which is a form of autism but that don't stop me from having a blast. well now you know me let me know if i can get to know you guys here at REBORN <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Velkrie" post_id="392307" time="1496263880" user_id="426492"><s>

</s>

● Name/IGN: Velkrie<br/>

<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, cant live without it<br/>

<br/>

● Where are you from? US/Minnesota and no i don't have a wood chipper (Fargo Reference) <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 43 hours and 15min playtime/ i play 3 or 4 times minimum a week if work, friends, girlfriend are not nagging at me <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? I honestly been playing Pokemon since the days RED and BLUE came out for the original game boy up to Pokemon BLACK. with that i guess i'm tired of going around the Pokemon world talking to npc's. i want to be social and share my Pokemon love and have fun with real people. simple enough right. <br/>

<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? honestly your guild name and your sign up sheet is set up very slick and clean so that sold me almost immediately. my other reason is i want to experience Pokemon the it was supposed to be played with others and your guild looks like a fun one. plus i am a solo player at the moment and if there was anything i would want the social aspect from with a mmo it would Pokemon hands down.<br/>

<br/>

*A Little Bit About Me: I am a very fun guy to be around with a demented sense of humor and a messed imagination. i love to socialize with others and share knowledge that i have learned (even though i am probably out dated) but i think the biggest thing people must know is i have a hard time with social cues and picking up on sarcasm so i tend to ask a lot of questions that may seem stupid. i have azburgerz which is a form of autism but that don't stop me from having a blast. well now you know me let me know if i can get to know you guys here at REBORN <E>:thanks:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

check your inbox</r>

4ef1544e56.png

signature_caspar.png

<t>● Name/IGN: Phantomdark0<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? I use Discord everyday to talk with friends and sometimes for events in other servers<br/>

● Where are you from? California/US<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?<br/>

68hrs 18min I started playing last year but took a long break but started it back up again i play pro when i have the time because of school and family matters but i try to get on everyday<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? I just want to play pokemon and knowing that i can explore all the regions is really exciting plus starting from scratch when going into a new region working ur way back up just to be able to use pokemon from regions is interesting<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? This guild seems pretty chill and very friendly and could be benedicial</t>

<t>Name/IGN: Garamel<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, use every day and always online (installed on phone too)<br/>

● Where are you from? Bosnia and Herzegovina<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have arround 75h. I just return to the game after few months. I play arround 2-3 hours per day<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Wanna to get every pokemon, to finish everything, to enjoy in this fantastic game with friends i met there and to do PvP against others.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I hear that you are best and I wanna to be among the bests ;)</t>

EPIC.gif

<r><QUOTE author="phantomdark0" post_id="392402" time="1496277838" user_id="525004"><s>

</s>

● Name/IGN: Phantomdark0<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? I use Discord everyday to talk with friends and sometimes for events in other servers<br/>

● Where are you from? California/US<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?<br/>

68hrs 18min I started playing last year but took a long break but started it back up again i play pro when i have the time because of school and family matters but i try to get on everyday<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? I just want to play pokemon and knowing that i can explore all the regions is really exciting plus starting from scratch when going into a new region working ur way back up just to be able to use pokemon from regions is interesting<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? This guild seems pretty chill and very friendly and could be benedicial

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Garamel" post_id="392518" time="1496304997" user_id="86780"><s>

</s>

Name/IGN: Garamel<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, use every day and always online (installed on phone too)<br/>

● Where are you from? Bosnia and Herzegovina<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have arround 75h. I just return to the game after few months. I play arround 2-3 hours per day<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Wanna to get every pokemon, to finish everything, to enjoy in this fantastic game with friends i met there and to do PvP against others.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I hear that you are best and I wanna to be among the bests ;)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

check pm<br/>

and welcome..</r>

<t>Name/IGN: B3NJ0<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes,I use it every day and I'm always online. It's also installed on my smartphone.<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I now have around 7 hours, but I play around 1.5 to 2 hours a day.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Catch'em all, challenge other players on pvp(and be good at it).<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Heard that Reborn is the best guild.</t>