Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<r><QUOTE author="B3NJ0" post_id="392850" time="1496352382" user_id="1579651"><s>

</s>

Name/IGN: B3NJ0<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes,I use it every day and I'm always online. It's also installed on my smartphone.<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I now have around 7 hours, but I play around 1.5 to 2 hours a day.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Catch'em all, challenge other players on pvp(and be good at it).<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Heard that Reborn is the best guild.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your PM bro. <E>:y:</E></r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>I plan on joining soon. Ign is Pkmntrnchevy and im 17. I can be active every day on discord. I will get the playing time done soon. Im from Pennsylvania In the United States. My goal is be just like Trainer Red.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="PkMnTrnChevy" post_id="394119" time="1496633552" user_id="1692276"><s>

</s>

I plan on joining soon. Ign is Pkmntrnchevy and im 17. I can be active every day on discord. I will get the playing time done soon. Im from Pennsylvania In the United States. My goal is be just like Trainer Red.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, PkMnTrnChevy.<br/>

Please check your Inbox <E>:Angel:</E></r>

4ef1544e56.png

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

QJM3d60.png

<r><E>:Grin:</E> <QUOTE author="Watefek" post_id="394123" time="1496634191" user_id="1478256"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="PkMnTrnChevy" post_id="394119" time="1496633552" user_id="1692276"><s>

</s>

I plan on joining soon. Ign is Pkmntrnchevy and im 17. I can be active every day on discord. I will get the playing time done soon. Im from Pennsylvania In the United States. My goal is be just like Trainer Red.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, PkMnTrnChevy.<br/>

Please check your Inbox <E>:Angel:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ill be on discord tomorrow morning or the nextime i can install it on my device. Looking foward to being part of the clan. It be real nice to rush the story so i can worry about other things</r>

<t>I made a new account,so that i can choose Pikachu as my starter and get ashs hat. If you give me a little bit ill be able to start. I wanna do the ashs quest as quickly as possible,and then get the three starters from someone else. Possible other goals are to get Mew Celebi and Jirachi and get the other kanto legendaries when they are released</t>

<t>IGN: Jade365<br/>

<br/>

Are You active in Discord: Yeah my Discord is always with me on PC and Phone :) <br/>

<br/>

Where are you from?: Germany near Berlin<br/>

<br/>

What is your Playtime: 32:40 and i play the most time when i am not playing im eat sleep or work :D <br/>

<br/>

What is your Goal in Pro: my goal is to become story done and then help people to make it :) <br/>

<br/>

Why do you want to be part of Reborn?: i want to be a part of Reborn to play together Help by questions and some stuff you do in a guild ^^ im playing pokemon since 1999 so i can say im experienced ? after sun and moon ( i hate this editions) i was come to Pro to play it with some guys now they left i am here but alone is a kind of boring</t>

sig-done.gif