Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<r>Hey. I would like to join your guild <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

In Game name: Seals<br/>

Hours: 101 hours played <br/>

Usually play 2 to 3 hours or more. I am currently on vacation so i have more time at the moment. (Maybe up to 10 hours^^)<br/>

<br/>

I want to be part of this guild, because i have played over 100 hours now and my friendlist still consists out of like 5 people. A friend of mine showed me this guild and it seems like that you are pretty funny and talk active in your discord (and in game). <br/>

<br/>

Sincerely,<br/>

Seals</r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Victotem"><s>

</s><POST content="217611"><s></s>217611<e></e></POST> Name: Victotem<br/>

+60 hours played<br/>

Spain<br/>

5 hours per day<br/>

I really like to talk with people, and join some kind of group which we can help togheter<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Seals"><s>

</s><POST content="218394"><s></s>218394<e></e></POST> Hey. I would like to join your guild <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

In Game name: Seals<br/>

Hours: 101 hours played <br/>

Usually play 2 to 3 hours or more. I am currently on vacation so i have more time at the moment. (Maybe up to 10 hours^^)<br/>

<br/>

I want to be part of this guild, because i have played over 100 hours now and my friendlist still consists out of like 5 people. A friend of mine showed me this guild and it seems like that you are pretty funny and talk active in your discord (and in game). <br/>

<br/>

Sincerely,<br/>

Seals<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome! Come drop by and introduce yourselves to the gang. <E>:Grin:</E> <URL url="https://discord.gg/dhQ4U">https://discord.gg/dhQ4U</URL></r>

4ef1544e56.png

signature_caspar.png

<r>whats up guys i am 23 and i have been playing the game for 55 hrs and have won the sould badge recently, please please accept me, i play this game daily for atleast 4 or 5 hrs and am quite excited about this game <br/>

<E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Rawry<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 53<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? Canada<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? every 2nd day.. or when i got time<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? to expand my knowledge of the game, I've never played any of the video games, so most of this is new to me.. but I learn quick, I'm currently finding out that pre evolved forms like vulpix levels quicker, and I know there's more to it of how to make $ because I see people selling these "Epic pokes" I would also like to make more friends<br/>

<br/>

I'm 19 years old, and I work full time.. as a labourer for a roofing company, but I usually play pc.. I will play league of legends more so often than this.. but when i get deep into training on pokemon.. i lose it, i get sucked in.. I would like to make friends on here.</r>

45f20542.jpg

<t>1. Takasenju<br/>

2. 52 i believe (I have another account but this is the one im using now) <br/>

3. USA...<br/>

4. Playtime: 11am-2pm then 10:15pm - 3am (sometimes changes but it always seems to happen this way)<br/>

5. I would like to join because yall seem legit, and ive never been apart of a guild and i would love to be in one :P</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Takasenju"><s>

</s><POST content="221534"><s></s>221534<e></e></POST> 1. Takasenju<br/>

2. 52 i believe (I have another account but this is the one im using now) <br/>

3. USA...<br/>

4. Playtime: 11am-2pm then 10:15pm - 3am (sometimes changes but it always seems to happen this way)<br/>

5. I would like to join because yall seem legit, and ive never been apart of a guild and i would love to be in one :P<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi takasen i have sent you the invite to join our discord.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Rawry"><s>

</s><POST content="221511"><s></s>221511<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Rawry<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 53<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? Canada<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? every 2nd day.. or when i got time<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? to expand my knowledge of the game, I've never played any of the video games, so most of this is new to me.. but I learn quick, I'm currently finding out that pre evolved forms like vulpix levels quicker, and I know there's more to it of how to make $ because I see people selling these "Epic pokes" I would also like to make more friends<br/>

<br/>

I'm 19 years old, and I work full time.. as a labourer for a roofing company, but I usually play pc.. I will play league of legends more so often than this.. but when i get deep into training on pokemon.. i lose it, i get sucked in.. I would like to make friends on here.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey welcome to the guild. I have sent you an invitation, check your pm</r>