• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<r>Hey! <br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name = Maxwells<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played = at moment 129 hours. Registered on 04.03.2106 <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?= I am from small country Latvia.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? = I play everyday usually becouse love pokemons :D<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? = Well there was one trainer Sheila who introduce to your guild and i wanna try to be part of this awesome guild and have fun with you guys : :) <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Cheers ! :) <E>:Cool:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Maxwells"><s>

</s><POST content="121052"><s></s>121052<e></e></POST> Hey! <br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name = Maxwells<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played = at moment 129 hours. Registered on 04.03.2106 <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?= I am from small country Latvia.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? = I play everyday usually becouse love pokemons :D<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? = Well there was one trainer Sheila who introduce to your guild and i wanna try to be part of this awesome guild and have fun with you guys : :) <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Cheers ! :) <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the guild, Maxwells <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

Please join our guild discord so we can know you better<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LXGPAi">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LXGPAi</URL></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name = Joe IGN - Twohander<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played = 110+ and every night stream.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?= United States/ South Carolina<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? I have played every night for the past week or so. Have beaten both Johto and Kanto E4.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? I feel this is a good community with great players and feel like i would be some sort of good use to the guild by being a steamer. I am more than willing to be more than just a team player but also a new friend along the way. :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Twohander"><s>

</s><POST content="121712"><s></s>121712<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name = Joe IGN - Twohander<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played = 110+ and every night stream.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?= United States/ South Carolina<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? I have played every night for the past week or so. Have beaten both Johto and Kanto E4.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? I feel this is a good community with great players and feel like i would be some sort of good use to the guild by being a steamer. I am more than willing to be more than just a team player but also a new friend along the way. :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the guild, Twohander <E>:y:</E> <E>:Angel:</E> <E>:y:</E> <br/>

Please join our guild discord so we can know you better<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LXGPAi">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LXGPAi</URL></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> AJ / WaraPig<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Steam says 36.5 on current pc. more like 50 or so counting other ones.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> U.S.A. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST / 4 or 5 days out of the week<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I want to join Reborn to both help and witness it grow to one of the best guilds on PRO.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="WaraPig"><s>

</s><POST content="122179"><s></s>122179<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> AJ / WaraPig<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Steam says 36.5 on current pc. more like 50 or so counting other ones.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> U.S.A. <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST / 4 or 5 days out of the week<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I want to join Reborn to both help and witness it grow to one of the best guilds on PRO.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey bro, welcome to Reborn <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

please join our guild discord<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LzaLky">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LzaLky</URL></r>

<t>hi, i am suhu's brother and he asked me to apply for guild here<br/>

my in game name is master j, i have around 2 badges i think, i'm korean but using indonesia timezone, and i want to join reborn because playing alone is boring ^w^</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MasterJ"><s>

</s><POST content="122679"><s></s>122679<e></e></POST> hi, i am suhu's brother and he asked me to apply for guild here<br/>

my in game name is master j, i have around 2 badges i think, i'm korean but using indonesia timezone, and i want to join reborn because playing alone is boring ^w^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi Suhu's Bro.</r>

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]