How do I make linux version work?

Anonimo004

PRO Username: Anonimo004

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Download the lastest version, today, of the game. Try to execute. There is no aplication to execute it.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Cant execute the latest verion of the linux client. Any solution?

Forgot to mention, Im using the lastest Ubuntu version.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marianojoseq

I can not even make the download file to work, I am kind of new using Linux and I have not a real clue about what to do. I will appreciate your help. Thanks

125422 I can not even make the download file to work, I am kind of new using Linux and I have not a real clue about what to do. I will appreciate your help. Thanks

let me ask you this.

why would you install an OS, that you have no idea how to use?

Linux isnt windows. Linux is mainly a command line based OS.

I suggest installing windows 7, then your user experience would be best if you arent proficient with linux

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I'm also curious if anyone has any information on running on Ubuntu.

I'm running a chroot on my Chromebook, so the Linux version is the only one that I can use; but maybe someone running on Linux is just trying to learn how to use it? It makes no sense to say that we shouldn't learn new things.

Edit:

I found the answer for me in the last post in the "Linux don't launch" thread in General Support. Add " -force-opengl" to the end of the launch command.

j97xar.png