Focus sash bugs

Tsuina

First hello everyone and thanks for this nice game

second, I have read the message saying we shouldn't post bugs concerning abilities moves and items but as everyone is ignoring it anyway and as the message is 1 year old I thought I would report this anyway.

I noticed 2 bugs with focus sashes (please read what I write and don't start explaining me how focus sash work, I well aware of that)

1) conflict with focus sash and sturdy: I was training a full hp ralt against a donphan. my ralt had a focus sash to get the kill while highly underleveled. When trace activated I got the ability sturdy. Donphan attacks, sturdy activates, then focus sash activates. I lost my focus sash even though I had the ability sturdy. (is it meant to be like this? shouldn't sturdy only activate?)

2) conflict with perish song and focus sash. I use perish song a lot against bosses but when they have focus sash and are full health the "Perished" happens but the pokemon stays alive with 1hp.

That's all for now thank you for your time

(by the way I'm a developer and I worked on pokemon games before so if you need someone to fix these small issues I would be happy to do so for free some hours a week)

Hello @Tsuina,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The thread you read about not posting bugs was outdated, so was deleted. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we do incentivise reporting every possible bug you come across.

Regarding the bugs:

1) We've checked in a handheld OG and confirmed the current interaction isn't the intended one. Only Sturdy should activate in that scenario and the Focus Sash should be intact. This was just reported to the Developers and was fixed swiftly.

2) We were already aware of this bug and has been fixed.

Keep in mind these fixes were done on the test server, they aren't live yet but will be when the upcoming changelog is announced.

Thank you for taking the time to report, have a nice day!