Languages

Entertheunicorn

Do we know how soon or which languages are first to be introduced to Revolution?

I'm learning Spanish in my spare time and would love to play in Spanish so I can pick up more of the language. Of course, I realise to input an entire language is no quick task, and it is not the most important thing that needs to be done at the moment, but I'd be happy to chip in if I am able to with my limited knowledge of the language if you are in dire need/in very early development.

I would also offer my help. My primary language is english but i can also speak Deutsche (German) and I know a little spanish.

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

none of the NPCs will be translated, ever.

like someone said, we will eventually translate items and other bits.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

UI language support is something that isnt a priority compared to other things. Shane is busy rewriting server code so hopefully stop the random crashes. whereas the rest of us are working on hoenn

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.