Hiatus X Hiatus

Kanmuruu

So does anyone here know when will Togashi continue the Manga? I'm really impatient about these kind of things. Hope it wouldn't last like when i'll have my own kids or something :Ambivalent:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Guest Dilveer
116381 Ok. No. No. No. Just no. :Ambivalent: :Angry:

A writer cant just make something so good and cut it off, i've heard he's been having problems with sleep e.t.c. but someone like Oda has been working on one piece for sooo much longer and hasnt experienced anything.

Nah. He's experiencing back aches just he's been like this for the past 10 years. It's really depressing actually, knowing that a masterpiece like HxH might not continue :Angry: :Cry:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Well at least he's still alive. Except he kinda gets lazy if anything. His art is either a scribble, or really detailed in the most unnecessary places. At the very least, you can say that he's better than Miura, and the quality of Berserk (plot-wise) has taken a turn for the worse.

I just wish things didn't have to go on Hiatus

200_s.gif

"sometimes to be the best, u gotta train the hardest"

JcHwNuh.jpg

XPAosN8.jpg

No more Hiatus X Hiatus

<r>Finally! Frkn Finally the manga is returning for all the fans of Hunter X Hunter that have been waiting for this day to come. It is indeed a great day to be alive. I'm so excited about this. TOGASHIIIIIIIIIIIIII <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Here's the source: <URL url="

Re: No more Hiatus X Hiatus

<t>Author of Berserk does the same thing. Comes back for like a day then goes on Hiatus again.</t>

behelit_by_amineaminal-d5nr10n.gif

[glow=#4682B4]~Even if we painstakingly piece together something lost, it doesn't mean things will ever go back to how they were.~[/glow]