Possible bug with Lopunnite NPC

Munchin

I did the part of the Lopunnite quest where you find the three lopunny's and when I went to submit a lopunny it told me I needed a female one. I hunted a female Buneary and levelled it until it evolved and went back but when I spoke to the NPC and tried to submit the female Lopunny the dialog just ended. It asked me to submit a Lopunny, I clicked on my female Lopunny and then just nothing. My Lopunny was not fully trained or levelled to 100 (not sure if that's a requirement for the quest or not) but the screenshots below show the steps in the dialog as it happened for me. It didn't award me a lopunnite or tell me my Lopunny wasn't correct (like it did with my male Lopunny).

1093336406_lopunny1.PNG.7322869d9f90ec026d51c37c718e9b82.PNG

721290504_lopunny2.PNG.afa54006628ecd83c16f9d275cb1ed34.PNG

1342489213_lopunny3.PNG.f589fa066e0ad138b9d58b0e15cd7bdf.PNG

Hello @munchin,

Thank you for your report and sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. The problem has been forwarded and will be taken care of. Just to make sure, you are still able to endlessly interact with the Lopunny NPC to submit your Lopunny, correct?

Thank you for your patience and have a good day,

Unowned

I have the same bug and can endlessly interact with it. 

5 minutes ago, Unowned said:

Hello @munchin,

Thank you for your report and sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. The problem has been forwarded and will be taken care of. Just to make sure, you are still able to endlessly interact with the Lopunny NPC to submit your Lopunny, correct?

Unowned

11 minutes ago, Unowned said:

Hello @munchin,

Unowned

Hi dude, thanks for replying. Yes, I tried interacting with it 4 times and was able to keep submitting my lopunny but got the same result each time.

15 hours ago, Stormaniac said:

Did you trained evs? and what is your lopunny's ability?

I did, it was fully ev trained and levelled. While that isn't a requirement for the quest it did seem to fix the issue I had with submitting the pokemon. The ability it had was cute charm.