Can't Battle Lance in Dragons Den B1F

Ddemon24

Hey, if anybody could help that'd be great.

I have the dragon's medallian, beat the dragonite guarding the floor's entrance, have all level 100 pokemon in party, and have a dragon pokemon in party. Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks.

234afds.PNG

Greetings @ddemon24

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to interact with the security guard in front of the cerulean cave entrance ? You can access it by going to the left side of cerulean and then surf to the right from route 4. Once this is done you should be able to fight Lance. It's good to note that you can always refer to the guide on how to access specific areas if you are ever find yourself lost in the future! 

Let me know if that fix the issue

Kind regards,

Midsommar

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

• 2 years later...

Hello @Dieselw.

To battle Lance in Dragon Den's B1F, you not only need to have talked to the security guard blocking the entrance of the Cerulean Cave, but to also have a team composed of only level 100 Pokemons (can be a single one, if you believe it can take on the fight). Having a Dragon type Pokemon isn't necessary, as it is a requirement to enter an area to fight another version of Lance, which is a much tougher fight (and totally unrelated to that quest).

Can you try to talk to him with a team composed only of level 100s, and tell me if that fixed your issue?

Kind regards,

Caelestya