Stolen pidgey side quest and login music

Nsix4

Firstly I have no idea where the guy went with the stolen Pidgey, can anyone help?

Lastly What is the music at the login screen? I know I've heard it before and it's driving me crazy not being able to remember where!

116691 Not sure about the Pidgey, but I actually was just a crazy about figuring out the login music. :Crazy: It's Cianwood City from gsc/hgss.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Man I played allot of Gold back in the day, that's why it was so familiar XD

Again thanks!

116691 Not sure about the Pidgey, but I actually was just a crazy about figuring out the login music. :Crazy: It's Cianwood City from gsc/hgss.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Man I played allot of Gold back in the day, that's why it was so familiar XD

Again thanks!

Haha! No problem! It's kinda funny that I went location to location where I thought it played (Thought it was National Park at first) At least I got the right game down and didn't have to open multiple games.

Cinco de..wotto

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So anyone still haven't figured out the log in screen music? lol

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

116713 So anyone still haven't figured out the log in screen music? lol

Cianwood City :Grin:

Oh.. So that's the title? I thought you were literally pointing out "Cianwood City" lol my bad.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

<<log in music

and for the pidgey: it was stolen by the rocket in the viridian maze (go into the tree, all the way left. you'll see the rockets npc name aswell)

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.