Apk crash

Plss fix it i played this last year and its working now i want too comeback playing i install it cuz need new version and it keep crashing this is my 40th try still crashing..........

I try the old version its running but cant connect server and go here too edit too add this info  hope you fix it Thank you very much.........

Screenshot_2020-11-23-08-25-29.png

Edited by daredevil341
Add the screenshot

This also happened to me. I will tell you some suggestions I did to fix this problem: (I am not a mod, just trying to help)

1. Clear out PROClient's storage:

- First, go to Settings on your device.
- Apps and Notifications then find PROClient
- Scroll down to the app that's causing problems and tap on it.
- In the next menu, hit Storage
- Here you will find the Clear data and Clear cache options.

2. Check the SD card (If you have)

- To check this, simply remove the memory card and launch the app that has stopped working. If it works, then you have your culprit. If this turns out to be the case, you'll need a new memory card, but you should still be able to transfer the data from your memory.

3. Uninstall and Install PROClient:

- Uninstall PROClient

- Then search "Pokemon Revolution Online Download" then choose the platform that suits your device.

4. Turn it off and on again

- You can also try doing a soft reset, which simply means restarting your device. This is super simple and quite effective if your phone has been on for a long time. A soft reset will power cycle your phone, turning it off and then back on again. 

- It’s a good idea to turn your phone off every few days for a few minutes – this will help a sluggish phone with a variety of issues, whether they're related to the app, network, audio or email.

Hope this helps you 🙂

Edited by Leafbolt8
Grammar Mistakes
  • Like 1

Pokemon Revolution Online IGN: Leafbolt8

Discord ID: yourdog#4342

Pokemon Showdown IGN: Leafbolt8 

This also happened to me. I will tell you some suggestions I did to fix this problem: (I am not a mod, just trying to help)

1. Clear out PROClient's storage:

- First, go to Settings on your device.
- Apps and Notifications then find PROClient
- Scroll down to the app that's causing problems and tap on it.
- In the next menu, hit Storage
- Here you will find the Clear data and Clear cache options.

2. Check the SD card (If you have)

- To check this, simply remove the memory card and launch the app that has stopped working. If it works, then you have your culprit. If this turns out to be the case, you'll need a new memory card, but you should still be able to transfer the data from your memory.

3. Uninstall and Install PROClient:

- Uninstall PROClient

- Then search "Pokemon Revolution Online Download" then choose the platform that suits your device.

4. Turn it off and on again

- You can also try doing a soft reset, which simply means restarting your device. This is super simple and quite effective if your phone has been on for a long time. A soft reset will power cycle your phone, turning it off and then back on again. 

- It’s a good idea to turn your phone off every few days for a few minutes – this will help a sluggish phone with a variety of issues, whether they're related to the app, network, audio or email.

Hope this helps you 🙂

thank for the help bro sad its still crashing maybe i need too buy new phone  ill comeback after 2months and try again hope it work

6 minutes ago, daredevil341 said:

thank for the help bro sad its still crashing maybe i need too buy new phone  ill comeback after 2months and try again hope it work

I have one last suggestion: But this is a bit risky to do

Last Suggestion: Factory Reset

- When the above solutions have failed, you can resort to factory resetting your phone. When doing a factory reset, ensure that you have backed-up all of your data beforehand. I repeat: back up all of your data first. A factory reset will wipe your device and set it back to factory defaults, taking everything, including any bugs, with it. You can restore your apps and data afterwards easily, as long as you've made a backup.

It is your choice whether to do this or not 🙂 But if you did, I really hope this will help you 🙂 

Edited by Leafbolt8

Pokemon Revolution Online IGN: Leafbolt8

Discord ID: yourdog#4342

Pokemon Showdown IGN: Leafbolt8