Cant connect to the server

Zetazombie

1. 1.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

116825 It says CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER. no matter how many times I try. Why do we have this issue after changing servers? Did they increase the server performance or something, but the capacity is the same?

Try checking your password if it's right. I also had that problem earlier but it also said "Cannot connect to server" but i just kept on restarting my client and relogging in and now i'm ongame.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

The server is full atm and too much people are logging in all at once that's why we are having this problem

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

So, the queue doesn't work. that's what it means. They should work on in, even if 200 people try to join, they should be placed in queue, not given an error message and no hope for those who get tired of clicking so much the same thing over and over :/

pGbeRDy.png

116845 Queue works but.. Sometimes. New server will be up soon, prolly.

Hope this will solve the problem for atleast few weeks.

I'm pretty sure they are doing something about it (That's why there's a new server). The game's still a work in progress so, let's be patient :Smile: