Cant connect to the server

Zetazombie

1. 1.

116845 Queue works but.. Sometimes. New server will be up soon, prolly.

Hope this will solve the problem for at least few weeks.

If it works sometimes, then it doesn't work. Lol. It needs to be repaired it's what I mean. I would even understand if there wasn't a second server, after all this is a beta. But, a reason for a Beta is to fix stuff, so hopefully they fix the queue problem, and not just wait for the new server to avoid the issue.

pGbeRDy.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this will solve the problem for at least few weeks.

If it works sometimes, then it doesn't work. Lol. It needs to be repaired it's what I mean. I would even understand if there wasn't a second server, after all this is a beta. But, a reason for a Beta is to fix stuff, so hopefully they fix the queue problem, and not just wait for the new server to avoid the issue.

You betcha, let's just be patient and let the tech guys fix it lol

"Great things are never rushed"

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

it really sucks cuz this game is really good and has so much potential and it will only get bigger, that's why when they release this new server they should be good for a little bit. If i were them as soon as they release the Blue server split your team up and start making 2 more servers got to plan ahead.

Hope this will solve the problem for atleast few weeks.

I'm pretty sure they are doing something about it (That's why there's a new server). The game's still a work in progress so, let's be patient :Smile:

Yeah, probably They didnt expected that it will get bigger and bigger.

Glad that They doing something and game will 'grow', I smell solid MMO with nice community. :Heart:

Yeah I have been having this exact same problem. I enter my username and password correctly and I click log in. At first, it says "Connecting to Server....." and then the whole window goes unresponsive, and then it just says "Can not connect to the server" I have tried logging in many times this week and nothing is changing, so it can't be the queue. My computer is also very smooth and I haven't encountered problems with any other program. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated because this game seems fun and I was hoping to be able to play it at least once, but nothing. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling too, but that doesn't help either. Oh well :Sleeping:

Hello, I've got the same problem it started 3/11, everything was working fine but yesterday and today when it says connecting to server it stops responding then says can't connect, I've restarted it many time including changing my ip but still won't work. This happens even when their is open slots in the server like I said it was working great before yesterday

also I just my the 4th gym badge so I wanna play >:3

116886 Hello, I've got the same problem it started 3/11, everything was working fine but yesterday and today when it says connecting to server it stops responding then says can't connect, I've restarted it many time including changing my ip but still won't work. This happens even when their is open slots in the server like I said it was working great before yesterday

also I just my the 4th gym badge so I wanna play >:3

Have you tried re installing the client?

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

116907 ive been trying to log in all morning still nothing

Are you using windows 10?