I need some construktive criticism on my 1st Team

Sparxxinator

Hey guys, first Post in the Forums. I have been playing for almost 2 weeks now and i would like

to get some help to "git gud", yes im a scrub. I would be very thankfull if you could take a minute to read it.

My Team right now is the following: Clefable, Scizor, Serperior, Weavile and Garchomp. (Scizor has great stats but sadly, it has Swarm instead of Technician)

Im looking at crawdaunt as my 6th Pokemon for the moment. (i have other lvl 100 Pokes, but they are Story and not EV and PVPable)

So that is my current "Line up" as im looking to widen my Team so i can choose what to run as my Roster gets more members as time passes.

My questions are:

-What should my Winning Condition be with this team?

-Is it Viable?

-Replace Scizor with a Technician Scizor?

-should i build that crawdaunt? I plan to hunt for it Tomorrow. 

-Do i need more Bulk or more Offense?

Tips, suggestions and criticism are very welcome.

Thank you very muchos 🙂

Swarm scizor is fine if you put a mega stone on it.

your wincondition is to try maintain momentum and pick off/weaken the opposite enough to set up with scizor or serperior to win.

I assume its a utility garchomp with rocks, then your final pokemon could be something like a rotom wash which gives u defog and volt switch for momentum and to make sure u dont get hazard.
Clef could both work as a wish passer or a t-wave calm mind set for either utility or a potential win con.
your current team is balance leaning on offense. You got good speed and priority, less bulky so momentum is the most important. U-turn around with volt and u-turn to get in some free hits, then just win with +2 bullet punch mega scizor.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EvilProtagonist said:

Clef could both work as a wish passer or a t-wave calm mind set for either utility or a potential win con.
your current team is balance leaning on offense. You got good speed and priority, less bulky so momentum is the most important. U-turn around with volt and u-turn to get in some free hits, then just win with +2 bullet punch mega scizor.

Damn i think i like it alot. Thank you very much! ill go the Rotom route and try it out.

serperior will not work in that team unless it is hp fire. I'd recommend heatran but im guessing you dont have access to it. Rotom wash would make a good partner for mega scizor. and if your serp is not hp fire i would recommend getting a bold volcarona with HP ground. If even that is not possible you can always go for conkeldurr to break bulky steel types, although your team remains a little weak to mega scizor and mega venusaur.