Deduction in Pokedollars!

0park3r0

3 minutes ago, 0PaRk3R0 said:

Hello, As you being the community coordiantor, I request to answer this ASAP thats why tagging you @Noxious Can you pls tell me is surrender to a battle to npc deducts money? If yes, Kindly tell me all the possible ways to get a deduction in pokedollars! Thanks 

Hey there!

You do not lose money by surrendering in battle. The only way for you to lose money is fainting in wild battles or in some rare cases while doing a quest (in these cases the money is saved and you should get the money back after finishing it). In the future, please refrain from tagging Staff Members, they will get to your issue as soon as they have time. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey! I am doing Volcanion Quest, And I surrender a battle against a npc named 'Beach Boy Ben' and doing the same make me lose around 45k. 

Should I believe that the money will be retained back to me after the quest is completed?

I am sorry for tagging you & try not to repeat the same.

Thanks a lot for helping me out. 

4 minutes ago, 0PaRk3R0 said:

Hey! I am doing Volcanion Quest, And I surrender a battle against a npc named 'Beach Boy Ben' and doing the same make me lose around 45k. 

Should I believe that the money will be retained back to me after the quest is completed?

I am sorry for tagging you & try not to repeat the same.

Thanks a lot for helping me out. 

Hey there!

I forgot to mention that you also lose 5% of your money (locked at 50k Pokedollars) when you surrender against NPCs that give you money when defeating them, excluding bosses. So unfortunately there is no way for you to get your money back. I hope you understand. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Just now, 0PaRk3R0 said:

Got it! Is there any other way to lose money! As I just want to confirm that it won't happen again.

Thanks for all the info & have a nice day.

To my knowledge that should be all forms of losing money. If you happen to have any other questions, feel free to let me know.

spacer.png