How to get to Unova Region???

Swiftdaggr363

117055 lol you need to play this gme starting form kanto then unlock the succeeding regions further. As of now only two regions exist:kanto/jhoto so no pawniard for you

Well not exactly, there are other regions right now you can see them on your map in-game

There are in the map but not in game, whatever another pokemons can be caught in other regions, they are mixed.

117055 exist:kanto/jhoto so no pawniard for you

Pawniard is obtainable :P

You can only travel through Kanto, Johto and the Sevii Island as of now, other regions will be added periodicly to based on their generation (aside from Kalos+)

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

The map in the game is more of what the creators are planning to put in the game rather than it actually being in the game. They are going to add Hoenn too by the way, and you can notice that there are some other regions on the map that aren't in the main games; those are the Pokemon Colloseum/XD region Orre, the Pokemon Ranger series Fiore, Almia and Oblivia, and the anime's Orange Archepelago.

They will not have any region Kalos+ because they said that it is too hard to translate from 3d back to 2d. Made me kinda confused hearing about it considering there are official 2d pictures of the towns and routes of Kalos and they are planning Orre and Orange Archepelago which have the same issue of being hard to translate, but I guess they figured those regions are enough of a challenge on their own. There would be so many regions already anyways.