Logging In

Debated

1. 1.

PRO Username: Debated

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I was able to play on the server perfectly fin with no issues at all

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Resetting my modem, resetting my computer, restarting the client, waiting for an hour to log in, waiting a day before trying to log in again

Description and Message

So basically, since the client/server was updated to hold a capacity of 1900 as opposed to it's original capacity of 1800, I have not been able to connect to the server when I attempt to log in.

I'll enter my details, hit the log in button the client will say "logging in" and then nothing happens, I've waited for as long as an hour to log in and still nothing.. Just wondering if anyone else has had or has this issue and knows anyway to fix it? Would be greatly appreciated!

Have you downloaded the new Client? If so, try restarting the client and just keep relogging in, you'll eventually get in. :Crazy:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Have you downloaded the new Client? If so, try restarting the client and just keep relogging in, you'll eventually get in. :Crazy:

how do we download the new client? i have redownloaded the game 2 times now and for the past 4 days havent been able to log in with multiple times of spam relogging the client

how do we download the new client? i have redownloaded the game 2 times now and for the past 4 days havent been able to log in with multiple times of spam relogging the client

There's a new client. Download it here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]