Boss Neroli didnt pay

Johnywalker

Hello everyone. I just had a battle in hard mode with Neroli and i won. But it didnt give me my Price and didn't count the victory. I dont have any prove of this because i dont récord my boss battles. This was 29 of noviembre 2020, 10 minutes ago (i am thinking you can see when i post this) 19.20hs Argentina. I use the sharpedo team i always use and i won the fight but Neroli didnt pay and didnt count the Victory. Good day

13 minutes ago, JohnyWalker said:

Hello everyone. I just had a battle in hard mode with Neroli and i won. But it didnt give me my Price and didn't count the victory. I dont have any prove of this because i dont récord my boss battles. This was 29 of noviembre 2020, 10 minutes ago (i am thinking you can see when i post this) 19.20hs Argentina. I use the sharpedo team i always use and i won the fight but Neroli didnt pay and didnt count the Victory. Good day

Saludos, @JohnyWalker

Disculpe por las molestias. Recientemente se corregió la interacción del movimiento Destiny Bond, en el que si un jugador usaba Destiny Bond con su último pokémon y al no tener ninguno de los dos contrincantes un pokémon disponible para luchar, el jugador ganaba. Esto era incorrecto, ya que el jugador que usa Destiny Bond con un sólo pokémon vivo en batalla normalmente tendría que perder el combate.

Si tiene alguna otra pregunta, no dude en comunicárnosla.

Kvar

21 minutes ago, JohnyWalker said:

Gracias por responder.

Saludos,

Procedo a cerrar el tema ya que la duda se ha resuelto 🙂

Si tiene alguna otra duda, no dude en preguntarnos.

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic