Too rare? Or just me.

Kozart

Does anyone feel some Pokemons are just a little too rare? I haven't gotten that far yet but when I wanted to find Pokemons like Abra, Electabuzz, Staryu they seem absurdly rare. As a casual player, it's a little disappointing to have to spend 30 minutes if I'm lucky, to an hour, sometimes even more to find a Pokemon I'd like to have. I can't imagine the time spent needed to find these Pokemons with perfect iv and nature for competitive play which is kind of a turn off for end game. Especially without breeding, this is a lot more rough than the handheld. At the same time I can kind of understand because it's a MMO and they don't want to make things too easy. What are you thoughts? Is it fine the way it is?

I think that's still pretty legit since MMO's are supposed to be hard :/

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Does anyone feel some Pokemons are just a little too rare? I haven't gotten that far yet but when I wanted to find Pokemons like Abra, Electabuzz, Staryu they seem absurdly rare. As a casual player, it's a little disappointing to have to spend 30 minutes if I'm lucky, to an hour, sometimes even more to find a Pokemon I'd like to have. I can't imagine the time spent needed to find these Pokemons with perfect iv and nature for competitive play which is kind of a turn off for end game. Especially without breeding, this is a lot more rough than the handheld. At the same time I can kind of understand because it's a MMO and they don't want to make things too easy. What are you thoughts? Is it fine the way it is?

You can find Kadabra in cerulean cave, pretty common there. Staryu and electabuzz is indeed very rare. But u can find everything in trade. Just collect enough money and be ready if ur epic pkms show up.

Personally, I prefer hunting epic common and common h.a which still very useful in pvp.. like machop, magikarp, zubat, swinub..

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

Reason for extremely rare find rates on some pokemon, is for two reasons:

1) To make the game more challenging, and to give players more to do rather than getting what they want, when they want.

2) To make creating the "perfect" competitive team a bit more challenging, and make players grind to form a good team for PvP.

t5VwPBY.png