WTS EPIC TORKOALS & HP GROUND NINETALES!

Belzebel

Hello guys, I have some very good sun setters to sell.

Check the pictures below if you are interested!

BOLD TORKOAL

Start Bid: 500k
Min Bid Increase: 100k

INSTA: 1.5m

unknown.png

I used this one for a long time. Bold Torkoals are good with the Stealth Rocks + Yawn set.

Yawn helps Torkoal to get momentum to stealth rock, making it a very strong rocker, losing only to Gliscor.

Puts a lot of pressure on Skarmory and Ferrothorn, forcing a switch win with Yawn.

RELAXED TORKOAL

Start Bid: 300k

Min Bid Increase: 100k

Insta: 1m

unknown.png

This one has the wrong moveset and EV spread, I apologise.

Relaxed ones are good with Rapid Spin, Lava Plume, Super Power/Earthquake and Yawn/Earthquake.
Super Power for Tyranitars, Earthquake for Heatrans. Yawn for momentum, forcing a ghost switch out for Rapid Spin.

HP GROUND NINETALES

SOLD BY KEYAMIN FOR 600K

unknown.png

This is a Sun setter sweeper Ninetales. You don't necessarily need to run a sun team to use this, because it can sweep on its own.
Flamethrower for stab + sun boost. Nasty Plot for HP Ground to KO Heatran. You can even put a life orb on this if you want. Why not?
Energy Ball for water and rock types. If you have a pokemon that solid counters water and rock, you can even use Extrasensory instead for M. Venusaur, or something like Roar or Pain Split. Be creative!

HOW TO BID?

Comment below which pokemon you want to bid on (Bold Torkoal, Relaxed Torkoal or Ninetales) and your bid.
You can also DM me on Discord (Belzebel#8842) or in game (Belzebel).

The auction for the pokemon will end 48 hours after the first bid.

Edited by Belzebel
  • Like 1
sign2.png