Any idea please

Yasuo69

Hi please I need your help I just arrived to Hoenn I got a torshic I raised him to lvl 12 then instead to go to the next level he fall to level 5 what is this Bugs please help me u can check the history please and it happened again now I teach him a move (Rock Smash) now he is level 5 😞 I can't leveling up only torshic help me please

Ok that was my first report no one replied and now 

Two days ago I reported an issue about my torchic in hoenn when he goes to level 20 or more automatically downgrade to level 5 !!! Over and over and over 😞 but when I select other pokemon as the first one and enter a building the old level 20 torchic replace him -_-' so now I have 5 torchic each one of them different level lol and I can't do anything about it...

And it keeps the same as I enter any building replacing one by one ... Unplayable I can't even defeat third gym please find a solution 

Greetings @Yasuo69

I'm really sorry about the inconvenience and the delay. You should have your Pulsle back in your party and the torchic should no longer be there. Could you please confirm this?

Thank you for your patience, have a splendid day! 

Midsommar

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 8:41 AM, Yasuo69 said:

Yep thank you so much ❤️ but to finish that to the elite four it took like for ever xD compared to The other's now I'm on sinnoh quest thnx and have a great day

Glad to see that the issue is now solved. Feel free to make a new thread if you fall upon more issues. 

Have a splendid day! 

Locked as resolved. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.