Why cant I log in?

Guest ThePurple5merf

1. 1.

Guest ThePurple5merf

PRO Username: ThePurple5

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was never able to log in I made an account and still cant log in

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

restarting the game, restarting my compter.

Description and Message

Hello. I cant log into the game. I made my account, verified it by email, and tried logging in. It will say "connecting to server" and/or "logging in" but then it doesn't do anything. I try to log in again but nothing happens and I dont know what to do or how to fix this. Please help!

Connection issues are usually because of bandwidth issues which are momentarily cutting off your connection for just a second which causes the “cannot connect to server” message. All you can do is keep trying to log in until you get the “logging in” message. When it says "logging in" it means you're connected, you can from here get something called a "ghost queue" which means you are in queue but it's not showing. From here, just be patient, you'll be logged on once you get to the end of the queue (this could literally be up to 30 minutes plus depending on queue size. Hope this helps!

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat

117670 Connection issues are usually because of bandwidth issues which are momentarily cutting off your connection for just a second which causes the “cannot connect to server” message. All you can do is keep trying to log in until you get the “logging in” message. When it says "logging in" it means you're connected, you can from here get something called a "ghost queue" which means you are in queue but it's not showing. From here, just be patient, you'll be logged on once you get to the end of the queue (this could literally be up to 30 minutes plus depending on queue size. Hope this helps!

I literally tried doing that for over 4 hours now and it still didn't work... are there really that many people trying to log in at the same time? I did check pretty much every 5 minutes if the server was online and nothing changed about servers status. :D:

edit: Nvm, I "reinstalled" the game and I can finally see the queue. I would recommend that to anyone else having problems with queue not showing up for them. :Shy: