My pkm dont recieve EXP point after defeat NPC

Quangdtq

For more detail: I used Smeagle as a False Swipper to level up my Sawk. After my Smeagle fainted, I sent Sawk to the field and finish pkm of an NPC (who is swimming at sea near Fushia City). My Sawk did not gain any exp and EVs points. I tried to fight with other NPC and got the same result. 

For futher infomation. This is a re-batle NPC.

So, I think this is a bug. Please check!

Many thanks!

Yeah I noticed this bug, but in my case it was after I was defeated by the npc as I train teams of new pokes and fight all npcs with the entire team it happens that I lose and leave the game before losing money.

If you go back directly after you lose you can defeat them again and you'll not have money nor exp but you will put them on cooldown and next time they will act normally. If you don't go back and defeat them they will stay in this state until you do.

9 minutes ago, Tsuina said:

Yeah I noticed this bug, but in my case it was after I was defeated by the npc as I train teams of new pokes and fight all npcs with the entire team it happens that I lose and leave the game before losing money.

If you go back directly after you lose you can defeat them again and you'll not have money nor exp but you will put them on cooldown and next time they will act normally. If you don't go back and defeat them they will stay in this state until you do.

That makes sense. Cuz as I recall, I got defeated with some NPC at that place about a week ago. I will try with some more NPC and confirm back. 

Edited by quangdtq

Greetings, @quangdtq

I apologise for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, if you lost to the NPC in the first fight, you will not gain EXP in the rematch either.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Kvar

Edited by Kvar

On 12/11/2020 at 8:25 PM, Kvar said:

Greetings, @quangdtq

I apologise for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, if you lost to the NPC in the first fight, you will not gain EXP in the rematch either.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Kvar

I see thr problem. I dont have any other question. Thank you!

Glad to know your issue was resolved :)

If you have any other questions, please let us know! I'll lock this thread as solved.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic