Rockruff

Dioho358

I was hunting rockruff and one ended up shining, that is, I found a brilliant rockruff, and the game closed on its own, and I want to be rewarded for that because I dedicated hours of hunting so that in the end the game would close on its own ... please, I want to be rewarded. .. Thank you very much in advance.

• Haha 1

Hey there @Dioho358

My apologies for the inconvenience; the servers had some issues that disconnected players earlier

I'm sincerely sorry, but we cannot return your rockruff as it was not saved in the database nor do we have any proof that you indeed encountered one. Furthermore, it would be unfair to players who did not get refunded and lost some goods in the past for similar issues. Since PRO is an MMO players will not always be rewarded even if they spent hours of hunting or doing other activities. If you wish to do so, you may also read more extensively on this topic as to why we cannot issue refunds for rollbacks 

Once again I'm sincerely sorry that we cannot help, nevertheless I wish you the best of luck with your hunt. 

Topic locked as we cannot help further. Have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.