[Question Regarding Account Deletion & Name-Change]

Nox

So I was wondering whether it would be possible to request an account to be deleted? !! [NOT THIS ACCOUNT] !!

I ask this question particularly looking at my alt account that has a desirable name, which I would like to use for my main account.
Haven't really progressed far on my alt account either, I've only created it recently. I have no intention to continue playing on my alt account. 
In fact I specifically made it to save a name that I would like to use once I can afford to request a name change on my main. 

Rather than having to spend roughly $62.00 USD in order to change the name on both accounts just to free up a name for my main, I could potentially pay half of that just by deleting my alt account & requesting a name-change on my main account after that. 

Can such a request be made?
Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
 🙂

Edited by Hagakure

• Nox changed the title to [Question Regarding Account Deletion & Name-Change]

Hey there @Hagakure

Unfortunately account deletion is not an service that is offered anymore and I sincerely doubt that it will ever be made available again. However, I do have a solution that would work on your end. 

You can request for a name swap between your alt and your main account by requesting a name change. This will be done for the normal name change price (500 coins), rather than having to pay for 2 names changes just to free up the desired name. Obviously, there is some verification steps which will need to be taken in order to confirm the ownership of the accounts. Since this includes private information, please make a thread in the general complaint area  regarding the situation. General complaint is a sub-forum only available to staff members and hence, private. 

This way you'll be able to pay "half" of the 2 names changes, keep your alt and get the desired name. This thread will be left open if you have any more questions or concerns. I hope this solution works for you, even though it doesn't entirely comply with your deletion request.

Have a splendid day! 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Hello Midsommar,

Thank you for responding with your suggestion. I will definitely consider doing so in the near future. 
Seems like the best solution, I just wasn't aware of being able to request a name swap between both accounts.

Just to confirm, is requesting a name swap between my alt and my main account a guaranteed service? (After I confirm ownership on both accounts.)
As in, have other players requested name swaps before?

Edited by Hagakure

2 hours ago, Hagakure said:

Hello Midsommar

Just to confirm, is requesting a name swap between my alt and my main account a guaranteed service? (After I confirm ownership on both accounts.)
As in, have other players requested name swaps before?

Greetings once again. I've personally confirmed before answering your question with a developer if it was indeed a guaranteed service offered. As long as you have the the normal requirements for the name change and the proof of the ownership everything should be fine. There indeed was a case before where a player had his name successfully changed with his alt. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Have a splendid day 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Midsommar said:

Greetings once again. I've personally confirmed before answering your question with a developer if it was indeed a guaranteed service offered. As long as you have the the normal requirements for the name change and the proof of the ownership everything should be fine. There indeed was a case before where a player had his name successfully changed with his alt. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Have a splendid day 

Awesome, thank you so much for your time, I appreciate you reaching out. I found your approach very informative and professional. 👍
I'm happy to hear that it's a possibility for me to consider, which I definitely will sometime around the holidays. 🙂

🎄Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.☃️

15 hours ago, Hagakure said:

Awesome, thank you so much for your time, I appreciate you reaching out. I found your approach very informative and professional. 👍
I'm happy to hear that it's a possibility for me to consider, which I definitely will sometime around the holidays. 🙂

🎄Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.☃️

I'm super glad I could be of help and that the solution proposed fits the issue. The kind words are extremely appreciated so thank you for this. 

I will now lock the thread since we pretty much resolved everything about your original question. Feel free to make a new one if you have more concerns 

Have a joyous holiday season and most importantly, stay safe! 

• Like 1