Kxrizmuh's EV/ Level Training Daycare (CLOSED)

Kxrizmuh

Re: Kxrizmuh's EV/ Level Training Daycare (CLOSED FOR JOHTO)

<r><QUOTE author="Moltisanti"><s>

</s><POST content="130496"><s></s>130496<e></e></POST> How much for training a Happiny from lvl 11 to lvl 96 and full ev training?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I'll have to calculate exactly how much it would cost, but it would cost a considerable amount being the poke is Happiny and even though it isnt one of the evolved forms, Chansey or Blissey, its level training could take several hours to days. I'll dm you the amount I would like and we can negotiate prices from there.<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Kxrizmuh</r>

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kxrizmuh's EV/ Level Training Daycare (BACK IN BUSINESS)

<r><QUOTE author="Kxrizmuh"><s>

</s><POST content="130508"><s></s>130508<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Moltisanti"><s>
</s><POST content="130496"><s></s>130496<e></e></POST> How much for training a Happiny from lvl 11 to lvl 96 and full ev training?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I'll have to calculate exactly how much it would cost, but it would cost a considerable amount being the poke is Happiny and even though it isnt one of the evolved forms, Chansey or Blissey, its level training could take several hours to days. I'll dm you the amount I would like and we can negotiate prices from there.<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Kxrizmuh<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Happiny takes same amount of XP to level as Chansey and Blissey FYI.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="CJLJ"><s>

</s><POST content="131900"><s></s>131900<e></e></POST> Happiny takes same amount of XP to level as Chansey and Blissey FYI.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It does not. Happiny has a base exp level modifier of 110, whereas Chansey has one of 395 an Blissey 610. If you need any more information there is an entire topic on experience needed per level on bulbapedia.<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Kxrizmuh</r>

<t>PRO uses whatever base xp yield is listed first on bulbapedia. So Happiny uses its gen 4 value of 255 along with its evolutions.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="CJLJ"><s>

</s><POST content="132035"><s></s>132035<e></e></POST> PRO uses whatever base xp yield is listed first on bulbapedia. So Happiny uses its gen 4 value of 255 along with its evolutions.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If this is true then how come it takes significantly longer to level up an evolved pokemon than a non evolved pokemon?<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Kxrizmuh</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Kxrizmuh"><s>

</s><POST content="132333"><s></s>132333<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="CJLJ"><s>
</s><POST content="132035"><s></s>132035<e></e></POST> PRO uses whatever base xp yield is listed first on bulbapedia. So Happiny uses its gen 4 value of 255 along with its evolutions.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If this is true then how come it takes significantly longer to level up an evolved pokemon than a non evolved pokemon?<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Kxrizmuh<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Because for pretty much every other pokemon their base XP yield increases when they evolve.<br/>

<br/>

Before the Gen 5 revamp xp yield was one byte, and Chansey was already at the max of 255 so when they made Blissey they had to make it 255 too. I guess they made Happiny 255 either because they felt it was hard to kill or just for consistancy with its evolutions.<br/>

<br/>

Keep in mind that base XP yield was only meant to be used to calculate how much XP wild pokemon gave you in the Game Freak games. You only get this weirdness because PRO decided to use those values for calculating how much XP your pokemon take to level. Also i think they just scraped Bulbapedia for the XP yield values, so they are using values from different gens for different pokemon, rather than doing the sensible thing and just using the post Gen 5 revamp for everyone.</r>

<t>IGN: killowag<br/>

Pokémon: excadrill<br/>

current lvl: 95<br/>

final lvl: 99<br/>

ev training: no <br/>

moves to keep: all<br/>

rush order: no<br/>

<br/>

IGN:killowag<br/>

Poekemon: magneton<br/>

current lvl: 96<br/>

ev training: no<br/>

Moves to keep: all<br/>

rush order: no <br/>

<br/>

let me know when you can pick them up</t>

<r><QUOTE author="killowag"><s>

</s><POST content="132588"><s></s>132588<e></e></POST> IGN: killowag<br/>

Pokémon: excadrill<br/>

current lvl: 95<br/>

ev training: no <br/>

moves to keep: all<br/>

rush order: no<br/>

<br/>

IGN:killowag<br/>

Poekemon: magneton<br/>

current lvl: 96<br/>

ev training: no<br/>

Moves to keep: all<br/>

rush order: no <br/>

<br/>

let me know when you can pick them up

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I am pretty sure that I see your name often in ALL Chat so hopefully sometime today I will be able to pick the two of your pokemon up. I will PM you the next time I am online and have enough time to train.<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Kxrizmuh</r>