Having a new Region (sinnoh)

Blackkermit

117942 So I was just thinking to myself and I don't know if PRO is doing this or doesn't care for it but I think that having more regions like Sinnoh would be amazing. Let me know if its a good idea and if u like it, spread the idea. -Kermit

Hey Kermit, thanks for the suggestion. PRO is currently in the last few stages of adding Hoenn to the game. After Hoenn is added, you may get your wish. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

If you look at the full map of PRO, there is Sinnoh on the map as well as Unova, Orange Archepelago, Orre, Fiore, Almia, and Oblivia. These are the regions they are wanting to put into the game in the future.

The creators said they would not put Kalos or anything afterwards mainly because it's hard to translate the 3d towns into 2d. Kinda weird to me imo since there are official 2d perspective pictures of the towns and routes of Kalos but I guess the only challenges they want to do right now are Orange Archepelago and Orre since I imagine they would be harder to do.

117980 If you look at the full map of PRO, there is Sinnoh on the map as well as Unova, Orange Archepelago, Orre, Fiore, Almia, and Oblivia. These are the regions they are wanting to put into the game in the future.

The creators said they would not put Kalos or anything afterwards mainly because it's hard to translate the 3d towns into 2d. Kinda weird to me imo since there are official 2d perspective pictures of the towns and routes of Kalos but I guess the only challenges they want to do right now are Orange Archepelago and Orre since I imagine they would be harder to do.

maybe when the game is out of beta stage, they might start working on Kalos, who knows... but I understand their argument, adding a new region must be a lot of work traslating from 3d to 2d, even the pokemons from 6th gen might be hard to translate to 2d...

oh well, there is always that chance that in the future they decided to put all their effort to add Kalos (and maybe the new region from Sun/Moon) to the game, and that would be absolutely amazing :Grin:

the game has a lot of potential, but now we should only be patient and wait :)

Streaming PRO on https://twitch.tv/andymcnab7

check it out :)

[highlight=orange]My fav team :)![/highlight]

sceptile.gifnidoking.gifalakazam.gifazumarill.gifampharos.gifumbreon.gif

i9sGdRr.png68JZ0SX.png

maybe when the game is out of beta stage, they might start working on Kalos, who knows... but I understand their argument, adding a new region must be a lot of work traslating from 3d to 2d, even the pokemons from 6th gen might be hard to translate to 2d...

oh well, there is always that chance that in the future they decided to put all their effort to add Kalos (and maybe the new region from Sun/Moon) to the game, and that would be absolutely amazing :Grin:

There are planning to put all 6th generation Pokemon in this game, and a lot of them are already obtainable. It's a lot easier to make 2d Pokemon 6th gen sprites because you can just take an official picture of that Pokemon, shrink it, and then put pixels over it to match the rest of the Pokemon. My argument was that there are already 2d perspective pictures of most of the region that they can reference. Examples:

Aquacorde_Town_XY.pngLost_Hotel_XY.pngSantalune_Forest_XY.png

So, to me, Kalos is easier to make than Orange Archepelago and Orre because they don't have images like this to reference. But idk, I'm satisfied with the amount of regions already and I'm impressed that they want to make so many as it is.

117980 If you look at the full map of PRO, there is Sinnoh on the map as well as Unova, Orange Archepelago, Orre, Fiore, Almia, and Oblivia. These are the regions they are wanting to put into the game in the future.

This game will be a really big game, if they add all the regions they want. I dont know what gyms and or pokemon they will add to the other regions besides the main ones.

2przbrr.jpg

This game will be a really big game, if they add all the regions they want. I dont know what gyms and or pokemon they will add to the other regions besides the main ones.
I was wondering that too, if they are going to make them have 8 gyms, have it like Orange Archepelago and only have 4, or not even have gyms for the regions that don't have them. Orre does have colloseums and stadiums, so those could either be made into gyms or have them be something different from gyms like the battle frontier.

The Pokemon I can imagine easier because there are Pokemon you can obtain from all those games that you could say are the Pokemon catchable in those areas. The starters could be like this:

Orre - Eevee

Fiore - Plusle or Minun

Almia - There are 17 Pokemon to choose from in this game, so maybe the list of these would be narrowed down, or you choose 1 from the 17

Oblivia - Pichu

I'm not sure about Orange Archipelago since there are no said starters for that region, but I do wonder (and doubt) if there would be those alternate colored Pokemon that appear in that region. The game does have custom sprites, so pink Pokemon may be possible, but I guess that it might mess with the economy of the trades somehow.

There are planning to put all 6th generation Pokemon in this game, and a lot of them are already obtainable. It's a lot easier to make 2d Pokemon 6th gen sprites because you can just take an official picture of that Pokemon, shrink it, and then put pixels over it to match the rest of the Pokemon. My argument was that there are already 2d perspective pictures of most of the region that they can reference. Examples:

Aquacorde_Town_XY.pngLost_Hotel_XY.pngSantalune_Forest_XY.png

So, to me, Kalos is easier to make than Orange Archepelago and Orre because they don't have images like this to reference. But idk, I'm satisfied with the amount of regions already and I'm impressed that they want to make so many as it is.

It isn't as easy as it sounds. For example in picture one the houses are not facing the right way as the game is in 3d. Most of the map right now is a direct rip from the game and it will be too much effort to manually get the house sprite And plan it all out. Sure it is not impossible to do it but right now they have not release the regions before the 6th generation so chill :Shy: it will soon come.

It isn't as easy as it sounds. For example in picture one the houses are not facing the right way as the game is in 3d. Most of the map right now is a direct rip from the game and it will be too much effort to manually get the house sprite And plan it all out. Sure it is not impossible to do it but right now they have not release the regions before the 6th generation so chill :Shy: it will soon come.
I'm chill :Shy: Really, I was just curious how Kalos is harder to make than Orange Archipelago, but idk I guess maybe there's more creative freedom with Orange Archipelago. I'm real excited for Hoenn though, it's my favorite region and to visit 3 regions plus Sevii in one game is already amazing.