Guild Housing in PRO?

Kir1to

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been chatting to shane a while back about the logistics of what would be required.

it would be possible, but as someone said, it would require a lot of time to do.

personally i would like guild bases people can pay pokedollars for. the houses would be prefabricated (sorry, no dynamic maps yet) and vary in size/cost.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

118373 i have been chatting to shane a while back about the logistics of what would be required.

it would be possible, but as someone said, it would require a lot of time to do.

personally i would like guild bases people can pay pokedollars for. the houses would be prefabricated (sorry, no dynamic maps yet) and vary in size/cost.

Exactly, I see what you're talking about (: I know it would take a TON of work. Even if the map wasn't dynamic it would still be an awesome thing to have as a base like you said. I think paying pokedollars would be a good idea as well. It would have to be very expensive though since the cost of a guild alone is 400,000 pokedollars xD. They could range in price with the different sizes of bases/houses.

Maybe in the future if this does become a thing, there could be small add ons players could buy for their house with coins through the store. So the devs can make some actual money off the guild houses. Just a thought :Shy:

There are many great points made here and i completely agree that this is a vision that is a long ways off but it would be awesome!! i feel like this would bring something more new to the pokemon scene! So on top of the nostalgic value for us older players it would bring a new aspect to look forward too! it should definitely be taken into consideration, or something slightly different along the same lines!

Upvoting this. Real nice concept, hope this will be ingame soon enough.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Atm i have a guild and i really like the concept so yea lol. Anyway, no probs :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

119188 I think it would be a pretty sweat idea regardless of the work it would take to add. It sounds like something that would make PRO stand out even more.

Yeah I think it would 100% make PRO stand out more. Not many MMOs out there have something like a housing system that players can buy. I feel like its always been something that every player has been dreaming of.