Evergreen Island Valley Grass TIles.

Sk8trgod618

Hello. Ever since Evergreen Island was first released in a previous x-mas event, I had always disliked hunting in Evergreen Island Valley for one reason. The grass patches are small and have missing tiles where I have always wished there were grass tiles. I took 3 screenshots and made markers in some of the spots that I wish more grass tiles were in. My main issue with hunting in small grass patches, is that I occasionally get wrist and finger pain from hunting in areas that require more frequent button presses. This is why one of my favorite hunting locations is route 111 desert, because I can just hold up or down until I hit the top or bottom of the desert. But in small grass patches that have no walls next to them, my hands get tired more quickly and I'm pushed into hunting in a cave where every single tile can spawn Pokemon.

If i could only pick one row of new tiles I'd pick the long vertical row of tiles on image #1. I prefer up and down hunting over left to right.

Anyway, thanks for reading. An addition of more grass tiles to any of the locations I've shown would be greatly appreciated, even if it doesn't happen this year. But If it were to happen before the event ends, I'd be super happy. Thanks for all the hard work you do! ❤️

evergreentiles2.png

evergreentiles3.png

evergreentiles1.png

Edited by sk8trgod618
  • Like 1

+1 I'm a big fan of blocked edges at least somewhere, and I know everyone's got their preferred hunting style, vertical or horizontal, I'm more horizontal, one of the areas that I hunted in was forest dungeon entrance, and boy is that ever a pain. Theres one long spawn on the whole map, and by long I mean it's 7, the next is like 4/5 and it's vertical, but has an edge missing

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

You'd be better off posting it here as it's dedicated to suggestions like that one 

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/156933-map-improvement-megathread/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

Thank you for the feedback, we've gone ahead and increased the size of several hunting areas within Evergreen Island Valley. I hope these changes are to your liking and as always all feedback is welcome.
Happy Hunting!

-Siberius

tumblr_o5f7r98Y4p1rkobiio1_500.gifv

Make the best out of each and every day.