Can't play

Hesorama

The client has a hard time getting through "checking map version", and then "downloading maps: 0%". Eventually, it does work. Upon logging in I'm put to a black screen that just says "loading map...".

I can't do anything from there, other than close the client. This first occurred when I walked into the Trainers Valley PokeCenter, which is where I closed my client.

I have tried deleting and re-downloading the client.

usually closing and opening the client fixes it.

although I had a problem with something similar yesterday.

when you're in game click on F2 and then type /clear Reg (I'm almost positive that's the command).

should work.

vMGpjuq.png

Credit to Jaszie for the first wonderful signature.

Join our facebook page "pokemon revultion online".

Karps for lyfe - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33864

I had the some problem this morning

my client kept checking map version a long time and it told me failed every time

then it started to download maps but always stayed at 0%, after a while it just skipped the downloading and get into the log in page

but I can't log in anyway

I try to reset my ip address, restart my pc, but nothing work, I still can not log in

118337 I had the some problem this morning

my client kept checking map version a long time and it told me failed every time

then it started to download maps but always stayed at 0%, after a while it just skipped the downloading and get into the log in page

but I can't log in anyway

I try to reset my ip address, restart my pc, but nothing work, I still can not log in

Fun stuff. :Ambivalent: maybe they'll fix it ... sooner than later. haha

Yeah, had the same problem too just now. Looks like the map server went offline again.

Also, right now I'm assuming Trainer Valley Pokemon Center's map has to be reuploaded every single time, and I'm wondering why......I mean, many other maps are fine. But every time you enter Trainer Valley Pokemon Center when the map download is failed, bam, loading map error.

Can't they make the map permanently downloaded like all the other maps in the game?