pokes arent evolving

Vanic

Hello, for the past 24 hours I've encountered a bug together with someone I play together with named Monsterkill26

The bug started with one, then two, then three, then four for me but during 

Once with my Marshtop at 96 to evolve it to Swampert, it didn't evolve at 97. I refreshed like All chat said, it worked after another rare candy.

Then I went to finish leveling my Axew to a Haxorus. At 97 Fraxure did not evolve to Haxorus, I used a rare candy, it didn't evolve. I thought maybe if I mess around with the item it's wearing a bit it might work, since it did for some pokemon that refused to evolve with full happiness for some reason. That didn't work, I then used a rare candy again, t didn't evolve and then I refreshed, logged in again and it didn't evolve to Haxorus at lvl 100. 

I had (two) Azurill that I leveled to an Marill that didn't want to evolve to Azumarill, I refreshed and that ended up working.  

I just now however was training some pokes to evolve for the dex, used the rattata of lvl 80 from joey's quest to train it now to Raticate because I apparently mised it, however it did not evolve at 81 at all. 
So I logged out and trained it to 82, then it did evolve. 

Monsterkill had the problem while leveling a Metapod that didn't want to evolve. 

His Buneary didn't evolve at max happiness after leveling up, 

I have been told this is something that happens sometimes but this would be 6 times in the span of 24 hours, which is only the amount of times we remembered. 

Do I stack up on Mysterious Candy because of this bug or is there actually something that I'm able to do to prevent this from happening. 

It's made it pretty difficult to work on our Pokedex, help please? 

Vanic - Gold Server

Greetings, @Vanic

I apologise for the inconvenience. This issue is currently known. Sometimes the easy solution is to log out, log in, have your pokemon defeat in battle and level up or fight wild pokemon again.

I've forwarded your issue again. The fix for now is to use Mysterious Candy and use them once you feel your pokemon should evolve and when they meet their evolving requirements, as they were introduced to fix issues similar to this one (evolutions not triggering when they should). You can purchase them in any Department Store for 5000 Pokedollars. Alternatively, you may also purchase them with PvP or PvE Coins.

Once again, I sincerely apologise, as this issue has caused you multiple problems during your stay. If you have any other issues, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Kvar

3 minutes ago, Kvar said:

Greetings, @Vanic

I apologise for the inconvenience. This issue is currently known. Sometimes the easy solution is to log out, log in, have your pokemon defeat in battle and level up or fight wild pokemon again.

I've forwarded your issue again. The fix for now is to use Mysterious Candy and use them once you feel your pokemon should evolve and when they meet their evolving requirements, as they were introduced to fix issues similar to this one (evolutions not triggering when they should). You can purchase them in any Department Store for 5000 Pokedollars. Alternatively, you may also purchase them with PvP or PvE Coins.

Once again, I sincerely apologise, as this issue has caused you multiple problems during your stay. If you have any other issues, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Kvar

Alright, this would be a completely fine solution except with the large amounts of times it has happened in the span of 24 hours it would create a major waste in Pokedollars on something we shouldn't be forced to buy to begin with just to evolve our Pokemon on something that was created by a bug. 

It's quite unfortunate that we'd have to spend Pokedollars for something that's completely out of our control. 

I really hope this bug manages to be fixed soon. : / 

On 1/5/2021 at 5:57 AM, Vanic said:

Alright, this would be a completely fine solution except with the large amounts of times it has happened in the span of 24 hours it would create a major waste in Pokedollars on something we shouldn't be forced to buy to begin with just to evolve our Pokemon on something that was created by a bug. 

It's quite unfortunate that we'd have to spend Pokedollars for something that's completely out of our control. 

I really hope this bug manages to be fixed soon. : / 

Most of the cases can be solved just by closing the client and relog into the game.

If this doesn't solve the case, as Kvar mentioned above, I recommend to try the following procedure.

1. Kill your pokemon in a wild battle

2. Close the client

3. Re-open the client and relog into the game

4. Heal your pokemon at the pokecenter

5. Retry the evolving process

As from my experience, most of the not-evolving-cases were solved by doing this, unless the player didn't know how to evolve the pokemon correctly.

Additionally, the item mysterious candy was made to evolve pokemons that reached maximum level.

So, it's not necessary to purchase the following item unless you failed to evolve a certain pokemon and reached level 100.

I hope this answered your questions.

If you have any more questions about this not-evolving problem, feel free to ask me 🙂

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love