Your views on account services.

Titaniaplayz

What actions should be taken?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Click your choice.

• Make story services illegal.
    • Make selling account for in game stuff or money , legal.
    • I don't care at all.

Selling story services 

As we all know , selling story services isn't banned in PRO. People do story services in order to make some money.

Selling your account for in - game money or stuff 

Selling account for in game stuff or money is banned. People must have rights sell their account for in game stuff or money.

In my view , both are indirectly same. But 1 is legal and 1 is illegal. 

what's your view on this? Should story  services be banned? Or should selling account for in game stuff or money be unbanned? 

You can post your vote on poll as well. 🙂Feel free to post your views in thread.

Edited by supertrainers

Greetings,

Seeing I haven't seen a staff member post here yet, I wanted to provide my two cents on this inquiry.

Please do keep in mind when it comes to Account Services, they fall in a grey area in which it still involves selling a good in PRO Infrastructure if you have reviewed the rules below.

5. Trades outside of PRO are prohibited and not to be discussed.

If the account service involved any selling of an internal infrastructural good with real world currency (external means), it would fall under RMT and would be against the rules which is provided below. The rules clearly make the point of what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

4. Real Money/ World Trading is strictly prohibited and all accounts involved will receive a permanent ban if done.
This includes, but is not limited to:

Buying or selling anything in PRO for money or goods in real life.

Exchanging anything in PRO for items, money, etc on another game.

Buying or selling an account on PRO for money or goods in-game.

Buying or selling an account on PRO for money or goods in real life.

Though keep in mind, account services as I stated prior, fall under a grey area. To begin with, staff provided the recommendation to do the following as these services are considered account sharing.

Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less.

• The account owner will be held accountable for any infraction committed on the account.
  • Accounts shared with you do not count as one of your 4 accounts unless you are given full ownership of said account.
  • We do not offer support in proxy cases where you are banned due to connections to another user. Your IP and device are your responsibility.

And seeing you are giving the users authorization to enter your account, you are responsible for any actions done that may negatively affect your account.

Also, regarding the ownership of property when it comes to your account, please refer to PRO's Terms and Conditions.

Kind regards.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!