Introduction: Chocolicious!

Hello Pokémasters!

My name is Chocolicious, real name Floris. I have only today found out about this amazing game/community, so I've got some catching up to do!

Bit of background information about myself:

I'm a 22-year old Dutch student at the University of Utrecht, currently studying Systems and Informations Engineering (fancy way of saying, I'm learning to become a programmer). Currently in my first year, learning languages like Python, Java, HTML/CSS/JavaScript in this year. My hobbies include gaming, gaming and uhm.. gaming. Oh, and programming, obviously.

I hope to be making a couple of friends within this community and to be having plenty of fun in-game!

Thanks for reading.

Chocolicious.

Hello Choco! I'm glad to see you're excited. This game has a great community and an amazing game to rally around. Make sure to look around the forums as there are many resources on here to assist you on your journey. Good luck in the world of PRO!

118790 Hello Choco! I'm glad to see you're excited. This game has a great community and an amazing game to rally around. Make sure to look around the forums as there are many resources on here to assist you on your journey. Good luck in the world of PRO!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have indeed been scouring around the forums, haha. Already met a couple of nice players that taught me a few tricks!

118768 Yo, welcome! Wanna play the story together? :Smile:

Sounds good bud! Where do we meet up? Discord or?

118790 Hello Choco! I'm glad to see you're excited. This game has a great community and an amazing game to rally around. Make sure to look around the forums as there are many resources on here to assist you on your journey. Good luck in the world of PRO!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have indeed been scouring around the forums, haha. Already met a couple of nice players that taught me a few tricks!

118768 Yo, welcome! Wanna play the story together? :Smile:

Sounds good bud! Where do we meet up? Discord or?

Your choice? Wanna meet ingame or discord, i'm fine bothways.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]