Is it possible to even log on?

Beardlessfish

1. 1.

PRO Username: BeardlessF

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Registered.. Paid $5 for membership

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Logging in. Closing the window and re-opening.

Description and Message

All I want to know is, is it possible to even connect to the game? I've never been able to log in. I paid the $5 membership based on what I've seen of this game (all excellent, btw) to then find that no matter how many times I try to connect, the server is always full.

Now I don't mind waiting to log on, but there seems to be no queue/ idea of how long I'll be waiting. Is there any way to tell how long I'll be waiting?

Sorry if this is seen as a moan not an actual issue but it's frustrating.

Yes it is possible, just keep trying.

When 'Logging in' disappears You have chance to be placed in 'Ghost Queue' wait few mins,

if nothing happened just relaunch and try till You will be placed in Q.

You can wait 5-10mins and You can wait 1hour... and even more.

118734 Yes it is possible, just keep trying.

When 'Logging in' disappears You have chance to be placed in 'Ghost Queue' wait few mins,

if nothing happened just relaunch and try till You will be placed in Q.

You can wait 5-10mins and You can wait 1hour... and even more.

Ah, that's all I really wanted to know. I would have hoped the server would be quiet as I'm in the UK and imagined most players would be US based but that doesn't seem to be the case!

Thanks for the quick reply :)

This game is awesome but you'll also need patience (since the server is always full and the queue is long) but yea, you can log on.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

118764 This game is awesome but you'll also need patience (since the server is always full and the queue is long) but yea, you can log on.

Maybe in USA or another place you can.

I'm from Argentina.

I clicked this days like 50000 times LOGIN and just get 1 time ON. (like 15 or 20 days doing this)

Waiting 30 mins or more everytime.

And yes! I know this game is awesome, I played it, I'm in Johto, but is not when you donate something to get a bonus in game and you can't login 20 days straight.

118764 This game is awesome but you'll also need patience (since the server is always full and the queue is long) but yea, you can log on.

Maybe in USA or another place you can.

I'm from Argentina.

I clicked this days like 50000 times LOGIN and just get 1 time ON. (like 15 or 20 days doing this)

Waiting 30 mins or more everytime.

And yes! I know this game is awesome, I played it, I'm in Johto, but is not when you donate something to get a bonus in game and you can't login 20 days straight.

They're probably fixing the whole queue and server issues. Let's just be patient about it :Smile:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]