Lorun

image.png.5bf2e5737fd178e9c8bfb007c12cc49b.png

Auction Details:

Spoiler

Starting Offer: 1m

Min raise: +100k

Insta Price: 4m

CC=400k,  otherwise Cash only please.

Auction will end 24 hours after the first bid was made, I will post further updates down in the comments.

Set Details:

Spoiler

Set Details:

- It's hidden ability Rough Skin combined with Rocky Helmet will deal 30% damage to everything that uses contact moves against it and it has enough Defense and HP to tank those hits easily

- It has just enough Speed-EVs to outspeed Jolly Bisharps and enough ATK to OHKO them with earthquake (Bisharp peaks at 262 Speed and this Chomp has 263) [also outspeeds Adamant Full Speed EVs Dragonites]

- Impish Nature with HP and DEF investment for maximum physical bulk

- works great in the PRO-Meta since it gets access to Stealth Rocks and Dragon Tail while still having great coverage with Earthquake and Iron Head (you could also use Toxic instead of Iron Head, but EQ is a MUST!)

Rules (pls read):

Spoiler

-Bids made during the last 15 minutes of the auction will make the auction end 15 minutes after this bid, this will trigger every time a new bid comes in! (See official Trade Rules)

-Bids made after the time is over will be declined!

-Fake bidding will obviously be reported

-If i receive an offer ingame I will post a screenshot in here with time-stamp included

-If you are from silver server feel free to offer but you will have to transfer over

Also Free Delivery to all 4 Regions in Gold Server 

-Lorun

Contact me here:

Spoiler

-Here (Preferred)

-Discord Lorun#9362

-Ingame: Lorun or Lorun3

ENDS 10:38PM UTC+1 // 08-01-2020

CLOSED - WINNER KEABU WITH 2m3

Edited by Lorun
Layout / Time left / WINNER