Looking for a new guild.... maybe.

Godofsneks

Hey, i'm snek 😄

I returned after a long Hiatus to pro and with leveling some of my mons I noticed it was going a bit slower then usual because I have no guild to leech the exp boost from anymore.
I'm not that social, not really a guild person and I don't have the patience for PvP, I would be lying if anything else then the guild island or exp boost interests me with joining a guild.
I also have a curse because all most all my former guild leaders are banned so it's on you if you want to take the risk.
The only good thing I bring to the table is that I leech bad luck, with me in your guild you'll have so much less bad luck to worry about that it will be life changing guaranteed!.

For the rest I'm 29 years old, born and raised in Amsterdam and my current city of residence. 
I used to work as event coordinator for a venue but due to covid I have tons of free time at the moment and just do some freelance work as photographer and film maker.
I enjoy parties, skateboarding, pooping, catching cool mons and am myself a massive gamer.
Do you want this sociopath to leech from your guild, lemme know .

Sincerely. Snek the God of sneks.

test 2.JPG

Hi, i'm not sure if you're interested in joining us. Just putting my forum here 🙂 https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/167605-rainfall-silver-server/

We're still a pretty small guild tbh and unable to provide what you need which is exp boost and guild island. But, we'd appreciate it if you can join us and help us improve 😄 

spacer.png

🔹 Do contact me via discord using my discord ID: Monkas17 #3266 🔹

🔹 "Rainfall" Discord Server 🔹 Profile 🔹 Youtube 🔹

Hey,
i am FjAbio current leader of eternity guild 🙂 I saw you using discord and my guild currently recruting. we are on silver with a discord channel. So you can check us out and we can check if you fit in. We have a lot of benefits:
- exp boost
- free dex service
-pvp rewards (100-500k per month)
- hunt, quiz and showdown events
- discord award system
let me know if ur interested or not and would be nice if you can just give a few information about you:
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159435-eternity-guild/