lennd my scyther to evolve but didn't get it back

Sinnx81

im not sure which area in forum to post it but i wanted to evolve my scyther so i ask and a person "Yamileth89"agree to help so i lend my scyther to the person for 1 min, the person log out for a min and back in i didn't get my scyther back and "Yamileth89"pretending he don't have it need help pls, my account character name is sinnx81 the server is gold time i lend it was around 8:50. i made a post on it but not sure if i put it in the right area. 

Edited by sinnx81
i gave the person a chance by not naming him, but it been hours.

• Sinnx81 changed the title to lennd my scyther to evolve but didn't get it back

Hey @sinnx81,

I would recommend making a report against the user via the Report Center so a Trade Moderator can assist you in returning your Scyther.

Seeing I know you are a Gold Server player, I recommend following the link below and clicking "Start New Topic".  After doing so, explain with the user information of who taken your Scyther and wait patiently for a Trade Moderator to response to your inquiry.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/40-gold-server/

Hope everything goes well.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!